Skip to content

Discuss This TT Legends documentary set to debut on ITV General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > TT Legends documentary set to debut on ITV

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

TT Legends documentary set to debut on ITV

A new eight-part documentary series filmed during the Honda TT Legends' 2012 road racing and World Endurance campaigns will debut on ITV4 in February. The behind the scenes documentary follows the team from the Bol d'Or to Le Mans, via Suzuka, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man TT. The series has been produced by London-based Gaucho Productions, the team responsible for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 January 2013 09:41)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kdt092

Jul 09

kdt092 says:

COME ON!

This is going to be SO good, can't wait. Just the tonic after all the bloody snow and to get you in the mood for the coming season.

Reply to this Topic
Bikerste

Jan 13

Bikerste says:

At Last

At last something on the telly about bikes, can't wait hope they show the dakar race somtime soon as well.

Reply to this Topic
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

the tt

is world famous and until the last few years theres never been any major media coverage youd think it would be far more popular than it is here i wish the british public would get as excited about motorsport as they are about bloody football so i could watch bike races any night of the week i wanted i hate football

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I live in Holland. Do any of you Lucky brittish people know if there will be a DVD box of this series coming on sale? I gotta see this.

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

bikes on tv

There should be so much more motorcycle racing/programmes on terrestrial tv- it is the only convincing way to grow and attract significant new numbers to the wonder of bikes. Subscriptions will only ever attract those that already 'subscribe' to the whole notion. More, more, more...please.

Reply to this Topic
gilk

Feb 08

gilk says:

TT TV

Just what we need in the dark days of winter, this will help us get ready for the TT and its being shown on my birthday ACE!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices