Skip to content

Discuss This Repsol Honda unveils 2013 RC213V MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Repsol Honda unveils 2013 RC213V

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Repsol Honda unveils 2013 RC213V

Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez have unveiled the new 2013 factory Honda RC213V that the Spanish duo hope will help wrestle the MotoGP crown off compatriot and Yamaha rival Jorge Lorenzo. The new bike features a new Repsol livery and was launched at a special ceremony in Madrid earlier today. Pedrosa will start the new season in Qatar on April 7 as...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 January 2013 14:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Hey RevBen

I actually like it.. The white that is. Perhaps HRC took a cue from Ducati. They look splendid. Oh yes,the clown suggesting weight limitations in terms of HRC's pilots nneeds a wake up call. Lets face it, The rules are made by the GPC and stretching the limit within the ambit of the rules is what keeps the wheels turning.  Sepang 1 test will no doubt put things in focus for one and all.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Looks alright

In fact, it looks like a proper race bike. Loud, brash and in your face.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I like it, but i agree with dessp2. Honda have a new, well updatet 600rr out wich also rocks the old livery. Seems a bit strange. After all you want to sell the replica livery Fireblades and 600's to fans of Dani and Marc. Might be hard to sell em now that they look pretty different? Castrol livery in Superbikes wat best anyway.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

The Repsol livery looks like the late 90s bike from the Doohan years.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Time for a change

Repsol has been with honda a very long time and although I don't want to lose the repsol backing on hando, as they look cool as fuck it was about time they was freshened up. Love the wings on the subframe covers ;)

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Hando haha bellend

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Not really Yam

The tank and lower fairing on the Doohan bike were turquoise blue. But I do agree it's a retro 90's look.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

I didn't think Doohan sported these colours either.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

The all orange tank

appeared in '99.  Up to 1993 Honda were sponsored by Rothmans. After Rothmans withdrawal at the end of that year Honda had no major sponsor for 1994 and ran under NSR colours.  Repsol took over in 1995 with the Blue turquoise tank which they ran till 1999. Since then tank has been all orange.  Hope that helps.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Correction

in '94 Honda ran in their HRC colours with NSR logo on the fairing.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices