Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

Celebratory Beer

many may not agree, but the below news has cheered me up no end

I fancy a celebratory beer tonight. If she is buried rather than cremated i'll have to take up tap dancing lessons.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-21181174

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 January 2013 15:06)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Yep...

shes going to love Hell.........   Nasty Bitch.:mad:

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

Michael Stone

was supposed to top them both as they entered Milltown cemetary but when he couldn't get near enough he decided to bide his time and then opened up on the mourners at the grave side. I seem to recall he killed three but as these things work it lset in motion a series of events that by a twist of fate led to death of two colleagues and mates - David Wood and Derek Howse when they drove into the funeral cortege of one of those Stone had killed. As those of you who are old enough probably remember it was all caught on film by the various TV crews covering the funeral

still harrowing to recall that day, 25 years ago this year, still seems like a recent memory. 

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

scum

Agreed on the McGuiness and Adams,,should have been taken out long ago..I never served in NI but my best mate did and he saw a few of his mates taken out, understandably he doesnt talk about it.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Obe

I remember that, the details were harrowing and the thick twats read the lads ID cards, issued at Herford  mil and thought they were SAS.

Also McGuiness was involved in the planning of a gun attack outside RAF Wildenrath Germany. Saturday morning at a BP filling station Brit cars with BFG number plates were easy to find. Two 'brave' IRA terrorists shot and killed Cpl Singh as he pulled off the pumps killing him instantly, to be sure one put a full mag through the rear window of the car there wasn't much left of Cpl Singh's baby boy in his car seat. They apologised for the tots death the hypocritical evil scummers.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle