Skip to content

Discuss This Sports bikes to Africa First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Sports bikes to Africa

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Sports bikes to Africa

We all know that sportsbikes are so focused that you need a track to get the best out of them. But, as has always been the case, it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy them every day. The Ducati Panigale and BMW S1000RR we have here might have close to 200bhp, sticky tyres and track-orienated suspension, but power deliveries are smooth,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 January 2013 17:08)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Great report, nicely inspirational

And I'll try not to laugh too hard about yet another BMW comedy quality fail.  VOSA still shows no UK recalls for the S1000RR, which is pretty funny though.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Lovely

I love reading these stories, it's what Riding is all about regardless of the Machine

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Nice story, but a couple of comments. Had my honeymoon in Almeria and it was awful, lifeless, only worth going for the track. The film set in the desert about 20 miles away is worth a visit though, go and be Clint Eastwood, and strangely enough has a zoo there too! And Santander? nice place but every time I've been there it rains. Stopped on the only campsite there up on the headland 2 years ago in June for 4 nights before catching the ferry back and it rained almost non-stop. Managed 2 hours on the beach!

Reply to this Topic
josephmartin

Jan 13

josephmartin says:

Sports bikes to Africa

Nice inormation about the sports bikes. I like to gather information about the sports. This site gave me alot of information about the sports bike. Share some more about it.

pantalon pas cher

Reply to this Topic
Ellisg

Aug 02

Ellisg says:

Ferry Crossing booking?

A few of us are planning to go to Gibraltar and having read about your trip through Spain to Africa I was wondering did you just turn up for the Algeciras to Ceuta, or did you need to book it in advance? We were planning to be there end of May start of June this summer.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices