You are in... Forums > General > General > I believe in vengeance

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

I believe in vengeance

kick me once I'll kick back twice, maybe it's a character flaw but that's how I am.

We have a new presidente in our building, the guy who was presidente (British ex headmaster) is now deputy presidente. Neither of em has a set of balls between them. When we first arrived he (the Brit) had a go at me for washing the Vulcan oustside, no explaining of the rules straight in gobbing off. The new guy is a fat, very fat minimum 20 stoner Spanish guy, waves and smiles at me when he see's me cleaning the bikes just inside the garage door, not washing, simple jobs and polishing etc. Today Filepe had a word with me, fatman has dripped to him, not said a fuckin word to me the spineless fat twat so, poor Filepe had to do his dirty work, he was embarrassed, couldn't understand himself what the problem is. He's not happy that I 'work' on the bikes in the garage area says I'm using communal electricity, I use the natural light from having the main door open, the fact that other residents put the lights on when they're in and out has totally bypassed him. He's the same fat fuck I found with hands on the Vulcan when it first arrived.

So I'll wait and wait vengeance will be mine one way or another, the fat c***t passed me today and couldn't look me in the eye. --- Watch this space 'El Gordo' :ph43r: if I see him on the deck having a heart attack I'll call the ambulance in my own sweet time, he's forever to and fro the medical centre :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 January 2013 18:55)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Shit Rog

you been watching sons of anarchy too?.

was the fat fcuk on gaurd when Haribogate broke out:tongue::smile

Seriously i hate that too, when people wave, say hi then go behind your back and bitch, i'd have a word in his shell like or just keep the doughnuts coming  :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Haribogate

:laugh::laugh::laugh: no sign of these feckers when there's been a real problem, 4 burglaries in 2 years and they won't do anything to improve security, the Brit asks me if I see anything (cos we overlook the entrance) when there's been any snags, I've used my slave starter for several residents when they've had flat batteries but there's 2 now who can go swivel. I might put the clamps on fatfucks nipples if he has a coronary if front of me, fuck me you should hear him wheezing and puffing when he walks, he sounds like a an old steam sewgage pump :lol::lol::lol:

I'll look out for number 1 and fuck to these arsewipes, it's a good building to live in just SOME of the residents up themselves.

Edit: and I'm gonna make some noise when the Triumph goes out tomorrow AM :laugh::laugh:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"I might put the clamps on fatfucks nipples if he has a coronary if front of me"

I'd put'em on this bollocks, not sure it would help, but hey ho :smile

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

Vulc

Sounds like a power trip under the auspicies of being seen to be in control. Chances are he has significant prejudices and this just plays in to his hand. If he is accusing you of untowardly using communal power then taken him up on that and say proove it or else you'll lodge a formal complaint.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Got a new game

called 'press the zapper' the garage door is operated by either a push in key or a zapper, I have a zapper. I got him once today he's so slow at everything that when he drives his BFO Merc in he opens the door from right at the top of the drive, I closed it with mine today before he got in. I can do it from inside the apartment it's brill ! :laugh:

Yeh he has a predjudice, he's  a horrible fat bully, he's told our Dutch neighbour Freddie who has Parkinsons he's not to park his disabled scooter in the front entrance, there's acres of room and it hurts nobody the miserable fat c**t.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Heart attack

you mentioned this.

Google "mk 9 thunderflash". It's basically a flashbang. Think it's about 185db at 1 meter.

Easily thrown or rigged to the opening gate. Or put up an exhaust.

Heart attacks may ensue.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Mk9 TF's & heart attack

too quick, I want to drag out some misery for this piece of dross. I made some noise going out on the Triumph this AM but my timing was off, I missed his exit by about a minute. You're right spondonste he's got himself into a minor postion where he can wield a bit of power, a retired car salesman ffs his Mrs is fat as well, looks down her nose at me. See you at visiting time Mrs fatman cos he is so obese he'll not make old bones. Big bones yeh but not old ones :lol:

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

HA HA

Loving the zapper trick.

You'll soon get it right, so it closes on the bonnet.:wink:

(Note to self: don't park in Vulc's garage)

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

It won't close on a car

there's a sensor to stop it so timing is important. Because he's so fat his movement in the car is limited that's why he has to zap the door from the top of the drive, he can't multi task cos the belly is touching the steering wheel :laugh: that gives me a few seconds to zap it again plus cos he's slow moving it gives me time, as soon as  the door mechanism stops working I know it'll start closing when I zap it, I can do it from our front room ! AND see his gob going ! he hasn't a clue ! it's great :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

Video it and

post it on here, lets all have a laugh:lol:....please:smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN