You are in... Forums > General > General > I believe in vengeance

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

I believe in vengeance

kick me once I'll kick back twice, maybe it's a character flaw but that's how I am.

We have a new presidente in our building, the guy who was presidente (British ex headmaster) is now deputy presidente. Neither of em has a set of balls between them. When we first arrived he (the Brit) had a go at me for washing the Vulcan oustside, no explaining of the rules straight in gobbing off. The new guy is a fat, very fat minimum 20 stoner Spanish guy, waves and smiles at me when he see's me cleaning the bikes just inside the garage door, not washing, simple jobs and polishing etc. Today Filepe had a word with me, fatman has dripped to him, not said a fuckin word to me the spineless fat twat so, poor Filepe had to do his dirty work, he was embarrassed, couldn't understand himself what the problem is. He's not happy that I 'work' on the bikes in the garage area says I'm using communal electricity, I use the natural light from having the main door open, the fact that other residents put the lights on when they're in and out has totally bypassed him. He's the same fat fuck I found with hands on the Vulcan when it first arrived.

So I'll wait and wait vengeance will be mine one way or another, the fat c***t passed me today and couldn't look me in the eye. --- Watch this space 'El Gordo' :ph43r: if I see him on the deck having a heart attack I'll call the ambulance in my own sweet time, he's forever to and fro the medical centre :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 January 2013 18:55)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

tape over the sensor.....

..it'll be like that Specsaver advert !  :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Stevebaldy

Tape over the sensor  PMSL

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Yes, give it a go with the tape.

I hate him already, and I've never met him.

I'm cracking up at the idea of watching the door closing as he approaches. :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Video would be difficult

I would have to lean over my balcony and might drop the camera laughing and he's see me. Tape on the sensor ? I did find tape on it once, Filepe had done it for some reason. The zapper is the way forward, one button for opening, closure is automatic, tommorow I'm going to time it from opening to closing. You can interupt the closure with the opening button but, there's 3 more buttons to play with :biggrin:

Edit: when I got him today I think Mrs blobby used their zapper cos he was gobbing off at her :lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Just remember

"There are very few personal problems which can not be solved with a suitable application of high explosives".

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

rog

get a tin of the expanding builders foam, and with the long straw fire up his exhaust pipe as far as you can get it then scoot away and watch his face when it stops working, and very very expensive to find and fix.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Chris

I want to be subtle, play with his fat head, not seen him today but there was an ambulance outside last night to cart someone off, I missed them loading the patient I'd be quite happy to hear it was him gone off to hospital to have a whole chicken removed from his gullet.

Who ate the pies who ate all the pies ? THAT fat bastard he ate all the pies :lol::lol::lol:

20 seconds between opening and closing :wink:

and I can close it as it's opening, I tried it last night :biggrin:

Beelady, he is detestable, disgusting and revolting to look at he's also arrogant  & rude. But he's gonna be my bit of sport for a while :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Personally Vulc

I'd just wave and smile back at the cunt..

If he's not had the balls to come say anything to your face yet he probably never will so you'll never have an issue and you can revell in the fact that he probably shits his fat pants every time he looks at you! You can just say there's a language barrier if he keeps sending Filipe to talk on his behalf....

Just keep polishing the bike and smiling!! :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Flyer

I do that now when I see him, similar with his family members who visit daily to use him and Mrs blobby as baby sitters, I force em to reply to my cheery "hola" they don't like it but fuckem always a fly in the ointment wherever you go they all have faces like a babies slapped arse. The great majority in the building are fine, we have a Columbian wed to a Russian stunner, a Ukranian wed to a another stunner he's a misery but she's a right smiler :biggrin: several Dutch couples, a Norwegian lady next door, more Spanish that we hardly see or hear and a few Brits who are here now and then.

The Brit ex headmaster is ok ish, but I trust nobody I don't know & he did have a pop at me when we first got here about washing the Vulcan outside the building it's a no no but  then told me to do it in the garage :wacko: so what's the fat fuckers problem ? dunno don't care but I'm gonna mess him up  when I can, he's defo anti towards me Filepe reckons he's jealous about the bikes. Maybe in the summer I'll get as many bikers as I can here one day that'll please him --- NOT :laugh:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

El Gordo

Revenge is a dish best served :biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN