You are in... Forums > General > General > I believe in vengeance

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

I believe in vengeance

kick me once I'll kick back twice, maybe it's a character flaw but that's how I am.

We have a new presidente in our building, the guy who was presidente (British ex headmaster) is now deputy presidente. Neither of em has a set of balls between them. When we first arrived he (the Brit) had a go at me for washing the Vulcan oustside, no explaining of the rules straight in gobbing off. The new guy is a fat, very fat minimum 20 stoner Spanish guy, waves and smiles at me when he see's me cleaning the bikes just inside the garage door, not washing, simple jobs and polishing etc. Today Filepe had a word with me, fatman has dripped to him, not said a fuckin word to me the spineless fat twat so, poor Filepe had to do his dirty work, he was embarrassed, couldn't understand himself what the problem is. He's not happy that I 'work' on the bikes in the garage area says I'm using communal electricity, I use the natural light from having the main door open, the fact that other residents put the lights on when they're in and out has totally bypassed him. He's the same fat fuck I found with hands on the Vulcan when it first arrived.

So I'll wait and wait vengeance will be mine one way or another, the fat c***t passed me today and couldn't look me in the eye. --- Watch this space 'El Gordo' :ph43r: if I see him on the deck having a heart attack I'll call the ambulance in my own sweet time, he's forever to and fro the medical centre :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 January 2013 18:55)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

cold stone cold :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Ha ha..

Sure man... I'll come down and rev the gixxer up in the garden for ya... Can you contribute to the fuel costs??? 

:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

I'm in, mine sounds like this  :smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

July

We'll get Mobileenoph to hire a bike and I'll come down with Mr NC, then we can all upset him.

Or - you could organise a 'matinal' in your grounds :sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

preunit

giving me your bike will make you feel good about yourself. Really, it will.

You can have mine - it's...... not shite?

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Ha Ha !

you're all welcome :biggrin: next matinal in the park is about May time I'm going to buttonhole the --- ahem --- 'friendly' Hells Angel I chat to now and then and get him to bring a few of the boys round --- well why not revert to type eh :wink:

Reply to this Topic
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

vulcanrider

I like your stylee. Get a few Hells angels round to upset that mo/fo lol

A few years back STS who used to post on here and a bunch of his mates came round mine and the next time I was outside a couple of the neighbours came over for 'a word'... seems they felt my having a biker gang call round to see me was lowering the tone of the street. Stuck up load of mo-fo's. I still get filthy looks off Mr and Mrs 'my shit dont stink' whenever I go out esp. if its on the Bonneville. They really hate those Goldies I fitted. hehehehe

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

sprag

it's typical that I haven't seen Mr blobby since Friday, maybe he WAS taken off in the ambulance ?

I do think his basic problems are, 1.  he doesn't like foreigners if that's the case he's short sighted because without the foreigners in Albir it would die a death.

2. He dislikes me in particular for being what I am a biker, like I said I found him mooching round the Vulcan when I first got it here, I said a cheery "hola" he blanked me and walked away. He's seen me pottering round with the Triumph a few times and stares, I stare back he blinks first and nods I smile and give him a "hola" or I wave then the twat waves back so he's basically short of a spine, he's got himself into a position of minor authority, he's reponsible for the upkeep of the building and ensuring rules are adhered to. It's sad and pathetic that he targetted Freddie re his mobility scoot but now he's targetted me it's a different ball game, I'm patient if nothing else, what goes round will come round in the meantime the zapper game will suffice :biggrin: 

The sight of a patched up bunch will rock the boat here :laugh: I haven't seen the guy in a while but I know his best mates mum :lol: I get these little digs off the one guys Mrs about me using a spare parking space for the car, conveniently it's next to the bikes :wink: but the hypocritical feckers forget how many in the building have 2 cars and are doing the same. Wankers but hey ho aren't we glad we're not like them :smile

Reply to this Topic
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

your not kidding vulcanrider

I look about at the sort of folks live round about where I live and just think FFS :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Mr & Mrs blobby

have been away for the weekend, a pie eating holiday I reckon they're back tommorow according to Filepe. Game on from 15:00 hrs tommorow, Filepe keeps the garage door open all day till he leaves at three, the gruesome twosome go out about 19:00 ---- I'll be waiting ---- zapper locked n loaded  for their return :laugh: 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle