Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP boss: Valentino Rossi convinced he still competitive MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > MotoGP boss: Valentino Rossi convinced he still competitive

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

MotoGP boss: Valentino Rossi convinced he still competitive

Valentino Rossi prolonged his MotoGP career until the end of 2014 at least because he is convinced that he can still be a race winner and world title contender against the likes of Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa. That’s the view of MotoGP boss Carmelo Ezpeleta, who believes the 33-year-old would not have completed a shock return to Yamaha if he...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 January 2013 13:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

"Bradley could be up around Cal's area and sometimes beating him.Now that would be good for both of them."

I'm sure Crutchlow wouldn't agree - he's got his sights set on bigger fish.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CHR

completely off subject - as a fellow rocker I,ll keep my avatar pic until you change yours.... lol

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Bradley could be up around Cal's area and sometimes beating him

Can we keep the chat to what happens on track

I'm not interested in what they may get up to at play time...

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I'm happy with old leather..

..looks as though Gene will be sticking around for some time. No bad thing..

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CHR

a man after my own heart not many people would  have known that.  Rock on.

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

People not watching on TV or going to see these races live has nothing to do with Rossi. I don't watch any more simply because it's boring. It's the same as F1, the slightest touch or great overtake and it's either a drive through penalty or a five or ten place grid drop! Who the hell wants to watch that rubbish?

I want to see elbows banging together. I want to see fairings being bashed together with paint being removed! All this mamby pamby, wrap me up in cotton wool rubbish is not what I call racing, it's called a ride out with mates!!

F1 has been ruined the same way, any accident and it's a stewards enquiry. I'm sorry but this isn't tennis, it's motor racing, with hard men battling to be the best and first to the finish line. Imagine Wayne Rainey and Kevin Schwantz racing  with these rules? Moto GP would have died 20 years ago. Now it seems even more rules, points deducted for overtaking slightly to close, will put the last bullet in the dying sport we all once loved so passionately!

R.I.P Moto GP!

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Bultoboy

Are you having a laugh.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

hard racing

I am no defender of the current administration of motogp, but in regard to which particular incidents  do you have objections blue?

In doohan's and rainey's day the fairing bashing was a  minor hazard in comparison with the bikes attempting to kill and maim the riders, as rainey and doohan can testify.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices