Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP boss: Valentino Rossi convinced he still competitive MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > MotoGP boss: Valentino Rossi convinced he still competitive

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

MotoGP boss: Valentino Rossi convinced he still competitive

Valentino Rossi prolonged his MotoGP career until the end of 2014 at least because he is convinced that he can still be a race winner and world title contender against the likes of Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa. That’s the view of MotoGP boss Carmelo Ezpeleta, who believes the 33-year-old would not have completed a shock return to Yamaha if he...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 January 2013 13:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I hope you're right about Cal..

..It'd be great to see him on the podium on a more regular basis - a win would be out of this world!

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

I agree guys but.....

What about poor Bradley? Hopefully by mid season he will be able to fight with Cal and Co?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

buell

Bradley and Iannone are a somewhat unknown quantity when it comes to the big class I think they'll be hard pushed to keep up with Cal, Bradl and Bautista and you can't discount Dovi and Hayden on the Ducatis so round about 10th would seem likely. Of course all this is pure speculation and until next week's test is over -  apart from the aliens we won't really know who is quick.  Personally I can't wait.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Ivebeenthehero

Its going to be such a bad year for Stoner fans and Rossi haters, - and such a great year for genuine lovers of the beautiful sport.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oxymoron anyone?

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

yep Saturn...

They are certainly unknown quantities and I agree they will be hard pushed certainly at the start of the season however I would like to think hopefully by mid season Bradley could be up around Cal's area and sometimes beating him.Now that would be good for both of them.
Unfortunately though I feel Iannone will make more of an impression on a crap bike than Smith will do on a good one.Hope to hell I am wrong though.
Roll on Qatar!

PS. Are you counting Rossi as an alien?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Bradl is the one to watch for the future, he's going to be a real pain in the arse for the front pack, I see him on the podium this season for sure and I do see him lifting the championship in his career, a very good strong rider. As for Rossi, well I'm sorry for all that dislike him, but its going to be difficult to beat him, he's back and that's it !

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Buell

If you count the top 4 as aliens then my gut feeling is that Rossi will be up there.     Moto2 form says Marquez will be an alien - on the other side of the coin he may struggle for top 4 - cue Rae on Stoner's bike - I thought Rae would be top 4 no problem - he wasn't  so anything can happen.

Mr.Number agreed Bradl is one to watch - could well out-perform Marquez.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

saturn

I thought Rae would be top 4 no problem

----------------------------------------------

I'm kinda thinking you were alone there bud...............................very very alone. More of that wishful thinking i guess ;). How many helpings is that now? Too many perhaps. 

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Pacey

Have to remain true to myself stick to my views and try to be objective - I'm sure you know what I mean. Wishful thinking ?  Yeah always room for a bit of that!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

saturn

Have to remain true to myself

-------------------------------------------------

Don't we all. Fairplay bud :)

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale