Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo confident he can defend MotoGP title MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo confident he can defend MotoGP title

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo confident he can defend MotoGP title

Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo is confident he can retain his MotoGP world title in 2013 with the resumption of the winter testing campaign drawing ever closer. Lorenzo, who captured his second MotoGP crown with six wins last year, gave his thoughts on his prospects for mounting a successful defence during a special Yamaha promotional tour with new teammate Valentino Rossi in Indonesia. Lorenzo...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 January 2013 13:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

I'll bet doesn't. I think we'll have another champion this year.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Definitely showing a lot of maturity and class nowadays. He's certainly gone up in my humble estimation.

Good luck to the kid & Yamaha..Love to see them smoke the Honda's.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

smoke em

Possibly smoke the Honda's but will Rossi stay in front of the Dukes....lol...

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

He's a scholar is Jorge

Always trying to better himself, and works on the mental aspects just as much as the physical. Doesn't often get frustrated about things he has little or no control over, and if he does, doesn't dwell on them. Funny how a positive attitude can win people over, unlike say......., what's his name. Used to ride for Honda. Doesn't matter.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Yes DogBert agreed - the one thing he does lack though is charisma as the absence of posts on any thread concerning him will show.  Still as Bulto says personality is of no consequence. Welcome to the forum.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I think Dani will take his first and last title this seizon. He was pretty impressive second half of last year. Plus i think the Honda's have the edge on Yamaha. Dani needs an injury and bad luck free seizon. Cause if it comes down to the last races Dani can't cope with the pressure. Can't wait for Marc Marquez to go at it in moto GP. So 1 Pedrosa 2 Lorenzo 3 Rossi 4 Marquez. Got high hopes for Ianone, an underestimated rider IMO. might wel be the best Duke rider.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Carlos

I hope you are correct about Dani taking his first title this season.Would love to see that.
However as talented as he is I doubt he will because I think Lorenzo will be more consistent and I would not bet against Rossi coming out in front of him as well.
Also agree about Iannone.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Look like a pair of simpletons to me

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Bueligan, thanks for the spelling check on seizon. Hopefuly i can get it right from now on:-). I reckon Dani can be consistent to, but he has to be from the first race. I remember Dani riding way out front in a German round in the rain once. That was a few seasons back when everyone thought he couldn't ride in the rain. Then he dropped it under no pressure at all. I am not a Dani fan, but this little Guy deserves at least 1 title IMO because he is to talented to miss out on the championship.

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

who?

can't see the future but Jorge in 2012 was just amazing, realy amazing fighting the honda's against casey who won the title and who was favorit for the title and an strong dani, but he did it jorge. Jorge seems still improving him self rather then dani just had the better bike( rc213v). So for me Jorge wil come out on top again. but.................... who knows????!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices