Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi: ‘My first goal is the podium’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi: ‘My first goal is the podium’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi: ‘My first goal is the podium’

Valentino Rossi’s first mission on his return to Yamaha in this year's MotoGP world championship is to score his first podium since the end of 2010.The 33-year-old is making his first official appearance since re-signing for Yamaha during a special promotional tour in Indonesia, where he is helping launch a new logo for one of the factory team’s key sponsors,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 January 2013 13:36)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Ninjasquaddie, don't expect facts around here..

..just a good old fashioned slagfest!..

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Valentino Rossi’s first mission on his return to Yamaha in this year's MotoGP world championship is to score his first podium since the end of 2010.

What was the podium at Misano last September finishing 2nd that was his last podium get tour facts right MCN.

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Like most people including sportsmen you have to say their peak optimum time is usually around age25-28. Age is not a detrimental factor yet he’s a young 33 and injury free, so no worse than 29 and injury free, maybe by 37/38 it will become more of a factor then (and definitely slower by 43!). But I still think he will have a good couple of seasons to race right up at the front yet – no worries.

Reply to this Topic
crawsue

Aug 09

crawsue says:

Soup's link is the

best laugh I've had since "Tena for Men" sponsored a Honda in BSB........quite literally pissed myself.....oops...Freudian slip. Any betting on how far in front of Spies will Joe the Boxer fiinish?

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Rossi could win on that scooter lol.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Realistic

At least he ain't bullshitting!!!

Reply to this Topic
ecladent

Jan 13

ecladent says:

Reply to this Topic
ecladent

Jan 13

ecladent says:

First post

Does anyone know if the 3 day test will be televised? Can't wait to see how Rossi does, guaranteed he will be giving it his all but does he still have it?

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Im puzzled by the fact most people think marquez will beat rossi, most puzzled indeed.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

eddl

It's all wishful thinking from those who miss the guy that went fishing.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices