Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi: ‘My first goal is the podium’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi: ‘My first goal is the podium’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi: ‘My first goal is the podium’

Valentino Rossi’s first mission on his return to Yamaha in this year's MotoGP world championship is to score his first podium since the end of 2010.The 33-year-old is making his first official appearance since re-signing for Yamaha during a special promotional tour in Indonesia, where he is helping launch a new logo for one of the factory team’s key sponsors,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 January 2013 13:36)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

DogBert

In my opinion you're not putting much effort in to form your own opinions. Think it's more wishful thinking than serious opinion, that Bradl will beat Rossi this year. He couldn't do it last year, ergo he's got no chance this year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as he never beat him in his rookie season, Bradl has no chance this season? Rossi back on an M1 appears to have reduced your 'effort' bud. Wishful thinking doesn't come into play, it's my considered opinion.

It'll be an interesting season either way.

Reply to this Topic
BMEP

Jul 08

BMEP says:

G.O.A.T.

Not long to go now, we'll soon see if Rossi is the G.O.A.T. (Generally Of Average Talent) or not.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

mario

how long have you known casey stoner, how many beers have you shared, how many times you dropped into his motorhome for a chat, were youat school together? You make nearly all your assumptions based on what other's report about him, and that is biased

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Definitely interesting

We'll agree there.

Bradl did superb last year, but it was telling that at the back end of the season he was trying to up his game, and it kind of fell apart, without really threatening the next group.

Rossi? 7 podiums after the leg break on the Yam, two years chasing his tail on the Duke, now back on the Yam.

You think he's going to do worse?

T-minus 9 days.

Reply to this Topic
Flipslats

Aug 11

Flipslats says:

Eddlllllllllllllllll

Going by your statement, no one should making comments on here at all as they'd biased!! Or are you saying you swan around the paddock high-fiving all ya mates before jumping into their motorhome for a chat!??

I take it this is the info you base all your comments on then???

I see the season being dominated by Pedrosa and Lorezo again, with 4 or 5 others taking turns on the last podium.

PC's comment re. Bradl is a fair call. He go onto being even stronger in this second year.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

So he accused fatbottom of a bad overtake? is that it that justify's stoner being a dick? you want a opinion on all things but he's not allowed to comment?

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

If your going into a new racing series as a complete novice its probably not a good idea to start slagging off the established stars before you have even completed a competative lap. Not only is it a bit thick but its disrespectful.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

As Harry Hogge once said...

In that classic film days of thunder, "No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin'. Think Casey needs take this on board for his new little venture, because he is gonna deal with a lot more than just "rubbin" if he is pissin everyone off before he has even stepped foot in the paddock.

Some say that this man often likes to indulge in an activity called "rubbing" whilst wearing a skimpy orange thong and that he owns a cardboard cut out of Casey Stoner and JLS... All we know is... he is Nostro

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

'Cowardly & weak'

Good assessment from an established driver like Winterbottom. Stoner enters that sport as a novice, gifted the drive, and he's already bitching, still hasn't got over the move VR46 put on him on the Corkscrew. He carries a grudge on moves and riders he does'nt like, that affected his racing focus and expectations, that's partly the reason why he's sitting in a car, this year.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle