You are in... Forums > General > General > stonor

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

stonor

not bein funny but the man is top ov his game and he has difererent options to u n me money wise but il give him 18 mths being in his birds pocket n he will b back at moto gp  ???

am i wrong ??:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 January 2013 15:51)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Funny Gunger

You ol' knob twiddler...

I think you're right.. I always reckoned on a year or 2 off then back in!

Bring it on...   :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

flyer

mate canny help twidlin me nob but give it time i just think its a protest ? tell me im wrong:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Yr wrong!

But you aint!

I dunno... If he was protesting it shows him to be the prima-donna he is.. Stop trying to be clever Casey and just ride quick ya twat..  That's what they pay ya for.. Innit?!?!?

:sleep:

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

gunger

at least its some ol dog nibbling yer knob this time:wink::lol:

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

why on earth would he??

Stoner has already earned a reasonable amount of cash, sufficient to be getting on for the next few years. He left MotoGP because he doesn't like the direction the rules are going and those changes are still going ahead. He was constantly criticised for comments he made whilst in MotoGP and sometimes boohed simply because he beat some 'fans' favourite rider in the race. He has a new child and a wife that would prefer he gets his racing kicks in a vehicle with crumple zone all around it. He can get a moderately competitive drive in the australian V8 championship with limited pressure on him to win right now. If he races in the Aussie V8 championship he's not going to have to spend so much time away from his wife and family. He owns and lives in a farm and so could devote more time to the running of it if he didn't have to travel to far flung parts of the world and do constant publicity work in those far flung places. Why on earth would he upset that cushy lifestyle to go back to MotoGP?

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

Coz

It's what makes him tick ? 

U haveto no ur alive

What do u ride ?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy