Skip to content

Discuss This Stoner completes four-wheel switch MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stoner completes four-wheel switch

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Stoner completes four-wheel switch

Casey Stoner has ended months of speculation about his future by finally confirming he will race a V8 Supercar in Australia in 2013. The double MotoGP world champion, who retired after finishing third in a rain-hit Valencia race last November, will drive a Red Bull-backed Triple Eight Holden in the Dunlop Series, which is a feeder series to the main V8...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 January 2013 09:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

I see Stoner is whinging again

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

All the best in your new adventure Casey at least he won't have to put up with the bullshit whats been surrounding MotoGP of late.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

I see

Well,same old story. Tabloid headlines with a tweak or two to gain a few hits. Enjoy it as y'all do.Stoner never did. Should the GPC  do a U-TURN, realize the efficiency of the current 2-stroke technology and re-intoduce the 500 strokers,bring back the tyre war,lose the electronics and who knows ? Meanwhile,all the best to him in V8'S. It will be a cold day in hell before he succumbs to Dorna BS. Never did, and that is one of the things that made him special. Just called a spade a spade and did the business on any race weekend. I'll be rooting for Marquez anyway,and after 2 miserable years I can put my Ducati T-Shirts back on.  Dish it up Sepang ! Ducati/Audi rhetoric suggests they will be running last years bike and letting 4 riders assess it. It will be very,very interesting.

Developement over the past two and all. Theoretically, Yamaha should cream 'em all,given their rider lineup for 2013. EH? 9 World GP Premier titles shared by their rider lineup vs Ducati's one,Honda's 5, n' all. Should be a walk in the park for Yamaha providing stats and damn lies mean a jot.

Reply to this Topic
FATFRYER2

Aug 02

FATFRYER2 says:

So Stoners moving on to four wheels!!! now can we move on hes gone.

!! STONER WHO !!

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

bootlegger

Dish it up Sepang ! Ducati/Audi rhetoric suggests they will be running last years bike and letting 4 riders assess it. It will be very,very interesting.

Yes and one rider who has plenty time to assess it already.
There will be very little change this year certainly at the start of the season.
So why put your Ducati t shirt back on? Oh of course your a Rossi hater aren't you.
The only good idea you have is bring back the 2 strokes.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Macey, Macey, Macey no one cares about you.

We don't miss you. We don't give a shit to ask you for forgivness. Quit complaining and piss off down yonder. No one will ask you back, Ta ta, bye bye, see ya, laters. Have fun celebrating Rossi's birthday and your little angel birthday. Saturday, February 16th.

We love your comments below.

"We got spat at [by fans], they tried to knock us off scooters going from the motor homes to the pits," he told the Telegraph. 

"We had a lack of respect from a lot of people around the sport and I didn't like the direction it was taking
"Unfortunately they didn't like my honesty in the paddock.

"That was part of it, but more it was the direction of the sport."

"We lost a rider a couple of years ago, and within a month it was like it never happened. They want to see biff and barge and they don't realise our lives are on the line.

"We became puppets in that world and it had nothing to do with racing."

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Milkybars

Tosser.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Well sure Buell

I'll make no bones about it. I hate the fact that the yellow bloke dragged my favourite brand down to rock bottom whilst prophesying he would turn the whole damn thing around. He sure did. Made Ducati a laughing stock. Something Stoner failed to accomplish. I guess that equals an extra two or three championships within its own right. I hate the fact,not the bloke.  

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

not so sure Bootlegger

The yellow brigade dragged your favourite brand down!
Fair enough they were confident they could change the bike and I am sure they would have if things had been different.Stoner rode it very well but it was still a flawed bike most of the time.
I could understand your hatred if there had been many successful riders on the Ducati then Rossi came along and failed but the fact Stoner was the only rider to get any sort of success on that bike says you really just do not like Rossi.Of course that is your choice but please do not make out that Rossi and Co were the downfall of the Ducati.
Of course if things suddenly change this season you may have a point but can you really see that happening?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Milky...

"Macey, Macey, Macey no one cares about you."

But you do... you take every opportunity to quote him... you clicked on a story that could be about nothing but him... brilliant!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices