Skip to content

Discuss This Stoner completes four-wheel switch MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stoner completes four-wheel switch

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Stoner completes four-wheel switch

Casey Stoner has ended months of speculation about his future by finally confirming he will race a V8 Supercar in Australia in 2013. The double MotoGP world champion, who retired after finishing third in a rain-hit Valencia race last November, will drive a Red Bull-backed Triple Eight Holden in the Dunlop Series, which is a feeder series to the main V8...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 January 2013 09:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

clarkson...

"This trash is of no interest to bike racing fans... if i want to read about cars i will go on the auto sport site... so please please stop reporting about him"

... & yet another person who found the title too difficult to understand & clicked on the link anyway... 4-wheel switch... probably about cars yeah? Stoner completes... probably about that Aussie guy who retired from MotoGP... so you click on a story to complain about it... then criticise someone for "all his whinging and constant never-ending moaning"... genius!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Anyone remember

Gary Hocking ?  (probably not) - 350cc and 500cc champion in 1961 on MV Augusta's.   -  Fell out of love with bike racing being too dangerous and went to cars where he ironically met an early demise. He was 25.   Not sure that V8 racing is where Casey should be!

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

yes Saturn

I know about him through a friend of mine that raced at the same time.I take a great interest in that era but at the time was just too young to be involved.
There is a Classic race event at Stafford this April and Phil Read will be there and so will his 500 MV from 74-75. What a sound!
Also Ferry Brouwer will be there with some Yams.
Well worth a visit.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices