Skip to content

Discuss This Karel Abraham shows off 2013 CRT livery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Karel Abraham shows off 2013 CRT livery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Karel Abraham shows off 2013 CRT livery

Karel Abraham has shown off the new livery that he will run on the Cardion AB Aprilia CRT machine in this year’s MotoGP world championship. The Czech Republic rider unveiled the new design at a special launch in Prague before he heads off to the first test of 2013 in Sepang next week. Abraham has switched to an Aprilia ART machine in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 January 2013 16:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jimsmimm

Apr 06

jimsmimm says:

Karel Abraham CRT

its good that it looks nice as with speed the CRTs travel at we'll have plenty of time to see it .... :)

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

great

Is Karel Using a motorhome or a shell this season ? also where are the mirrors

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Nice to see what the Ducatis will be up against this year.

Reply to this Topic
kwackanacki

Nov 09

kwackanacki says:

CRT

Good looking Superbike, shame its in in the wrong series!

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

MMMmmm

Similar to the livery last year, though somehow looks a lot sleeker! Goes to show, that Ducati really is a horrendous looking machine

Reply to this Topic
Legend68

Jan 13

Legend68 says:

Re: Top Ride

Mmm I just can't think how Karel keeps getting a ride on the Moto GP grid?? What does his dad do again?? I forget.... Aah yes of course he owns the sponsoring company silly me!!

Reply to this Topic
Legend68

Jan 13

Legend68 says:

TADA!!

Mathew this seaon I will be impersonating a Moto GP rider at the back of the grid ("dad can I have some more money PLEASE!!") "OK son how much this time to keep you quiete?" "A few million should do it" "OK as long as it's tax deductable!!

Reply to this Topic
nigelg79

Jun 12

nigelg79 says:

Steve Davis??!!

Is that Steve Davis, snooker legend, pictured on the bottom left of the group photo?? Why why why??

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

any point

i would see the point if he was competitive but he aint so why not drop down to moto 2 and sort a decent package out with all this spare dough lying around and go for the title, or join wsk, he seems to be only in it because of money and its supposed to be the top class, moto gp is just a bandwagon imo.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle