Skip to content

Discuss This Bike holidays in jeopardy after adventure firm ceases trading General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Bike holidays in jeopardy after adventure firm ceases trading

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Bike holidays in jeopardy after adventure firm ceases trading

A motorcycle adventure firm has ceased trading days before customers were due to begin a two-week tour in Cambodia. Riders booked on the £3495 holiday were expecting to travel to Cambodia this Sunday. They were still waiting for flight details from Global Enduro when the firm ceased trading today. Global Enduro operates 15 off-road motorcycle tours a year to destinations...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 January 2013 17:06)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cymrowelshman

Jan 13

SIMON THIEIVNG SMITH GLOBAL ENDURO

Sadly Global Enduro were doing trips without flights such as the one in May that they took my money for. last payment accepted the DAY AFTER their first default payment to various charities was due. they have not paid these charities since 2010!!!!!

I cannot get ANYTHING from ATOL so that's £5000 I have lost.

DAMN YOU SMITH, CAPSEY et al for being THIEVING UNCHARITABLE RIP OFF MERCHANTS

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

cymrowelshman

5k! Wow! One of the major problems in todays money grabbing society is the (legal) charity scam. Companies know the British public are generous when it comes to charity, so they attach themselves to the soundbite, rather than the cause! With only a small percentage going to the charity itself. There's a shit-load of guides and web-sites out there, that are put together by the travellers themselves. They are very informative and almost plan the trip for you, giving you all the info necessary for: Visa's, Carne's, Customs...Places to stay, up-to-date FO information... Ask a (make sure you get on well together) friend or family member if they would like to join you on an adventure/foreign trip! Use maps rather than sat-nav, you will be more aware of your surroundings and experience more! Better stop writing! Getting the urge for another trip!!! Ride Safe!

Reply to this Topic
simonsith

Feb 13

simonsith says:

THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG

Questions need to be asked about all the charity donations passed on to the charities by Simon Smith from Global Enduro, Enduro India, Enduro Africa, Karma Enduro etc. I am convinced we've all been spun a yarn about how much of the money we all worked hard to raise actually made it to the charities. Sure some did. But how much of what we were told. The figures don't stack up. Well the figures we know about that is. Everyone I met had raised over the minimum amount, sometimes two and three times. We were never told (even though we asked many times) how much was raised in the end and how much was passed on. It would make very interesting reading to see how much 'charity' money was collected and how much our 'trusted' friend Simon passed on to the charities.

Someone out there knows the truth about this. If I, and lots more of us, are wrong then I think it would be easy for Simon to make the figures available and put the minds of the 1000s of people who raised millions of pounds at rest.

Go on Simon – show us how honest you have been?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices