Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez or Dani Pedrosa? Who'll be the Repsol Honda king this year? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Marc Marquez or Dani Pedrosa? Who'll be the Repsol Honda king this year?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Marc Marquez or Dani Pedrosa? Who'll be the Repsol Honda king this year?

This year at Repsol Honda sees the battle of the Spainards - rookie and protege Marc Marquez takes on the old hand of Dani Pedrosa, and it's sure to be a hell of a battle. But will the sheer speed and determination of Marquez over come Pedrosa, or will the experienced hand use his skill to finally have the year he's...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 January 2013 09:27)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
olly8000

Apr 07

olly8000 says:

repsol honda aka moto gp owners

To be honest I'd rather have moto gp back and not the repsol honda show and have full on fire breathing proto's back on track not bikes dummed down by rules and regs, then we could see who the real riders are oh and foggie996 ha ha bitter much get a life seriously you talk like stoner was a world changer he wasnt he had a chip on his shoulder since laguna seca.....

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

foggie996.........

...........you're as big an arsehole as Stacey was. Good riddance to the gay twat.

Reply to this Topic
foggie996

Jan 04

foggie996 says:

Piroflip

A well-considered and intellectual response - you should try it one day, it'll be a whole new experience. Bigotted views andd comments are like boils on the arse of motorcycling and you have exhibited this clearly.

Let's examine your claims. So by "Stacey" I presume you are referring to Casey. Now he is the man who has married a lovely wife and has a baby girl with her and wants to settle down to a life with his family. Compared to Rossi-MD with his entourage of toy-boys andf male-lackies. All of whom prance about showing photos of him on their T-shirts. Never a woman in the Rossi Pit-area and you only see women with him in the occasional "candid photo" on some yaught in the Med. Well I'm convinced it must be testosterone heaven in Rossi-world.

I can not, and will not, diss what Rossi has brought to Moto GP in terms of skills and riding exhibitions but the whoring up with the theatricals is too OTT for my tastes and he and his boy-fans have all too often cheapened the accomplishments of skill on the track.

Casey spoke with his bike, he fought things his way he displayed the combined skills, talent for riding and determination that had been previously seen with greats such as Hailwood, Spencer, Roberts, Dohan and also matched/exceeded on occasion Rossi as well. What he was able to achieve on a maxed-out Moto GP bike was absolutely magical and the sport will be poorer without it.

His comment to Rossi about "ambition out-weighting talent" was sheer genius and had Rossi said it to Stoney you and your cronies would all be lauding the poetical cleverness of the jibe.

So Piroflip, take a long hard inward look at yourself. You are a bigot and possibly the possesor of a very little willy that leaks everytime you see a yellow 46. But your opinions as they are have no relevant place in my motorcycling world af strength, skills, thrills and sheer magisty of the sport.

I am a fan of Moto GP and all things bikes, I like Casey, I admire Rossi at times, I am in awe of Lorenzo, Edwards, De Puniet, Cal and Dovi. Long live the sport and a short dark timeline for your inaccurate blatherings of a moronic due-flap.

End of rant - I feel better now.

Reply to this Topic
foggie996

Jan 04

foggie996 says:

Olly8000

Name me one rider who would NOT have commented at the illegal undertake of the track like that executed by Rossi against Casey. You will not be able to name one - these guys are racing to win, nothing else matters.

Stoner dids not rely on show-boating, Hollywood-type theatricals to build a fan-base. His talking was done with the throttle, brakes and extremes of tire adhesion for our entertainment and bemusement.

Stoner was a changer just didn't do it with theatricals. If you want dramatics go to the theatre because you have completely missed the incredible contribution to racing that we were privilaged to have witnessed with the inclusion of Casey Stoner.

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Casey - Respect Always

People just cannot resist having a go at Casey,even though he is no longer in Moto GP.What is the hell wrong with these people ? Im a Lorenzo fan ( clue is in the tag ) but I have always admired Casey for his amazing talent & riding style.I also respect his dicision to retire & that he put his family first before his ambition,His ambition didnt ouy way his family !

I dont understand why some cannot give the guy the respect he deserves or just keep quiet.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle