Skip to content

Discuss This Circuit of Wales plans impress MotoGP boss MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Circuit of Wales plans impress MotoGP boss

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Circuit of Wales plans impress MotoGP boss

Ambitious plans to build a new state-of-the-art motorsport complex in Wales have impressed MotoGP boss Carmelo Ezpeleta on his first visit to the proposed site of the £250m venture this week. The new Circuit of Wales is currently going through the planning application process with local authorities, but if construction goes ahead on schedule in early July, the facility near Ebbw...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 January 2013 09:34)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Spit on you PauperofRepsol ?

I wouldn't piss down your throat if your tonsils were on fire !!

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

a state of the art track

within 50mins of where i live! Fantastic. i shall be doing a lot more track days should it come off!

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

Did i Say 50mins?

Just seen where its proposed.hell it'll be more like 30mins warming up the tyres! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this happen!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
VisorViews

Dec 12

VisorViews says:

Matt Birt

'Welsh Assembly member Edwina Hart' - no, no, no. Not at all.

Wales has its own government and, unless people have been living under a stone for the past couple of years, it is also officially recognised as being the 'Welsh Government'. 

Therefore, Hart is a Welsh Government minister - not a 'Welsh Assembly member' as contained in your otherwise excellent article.

A tad too much excitement perhaps? 

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

visorviews - calm down, you're not independant from London, it's just another description for another jumped-up commitee that answers to the National Assembly of Wales.  you also sound like that you belong to a bunch of Welsh folks that believe this hair-brained scheme has a hope in hell of actually being built.  if Silverstone, with a 17 year F1 deal and an extended MotoGP contract is struggling to attract investment, who would want to invest in a field in Wales?  come on, have we forgotten about Donington Park 2007 - 2009 already?

quote: Ebbw Vale is so rough it was where they filmed Ross Kemp In Afghanistan  ;)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BXXLW52xgQ

Reply to this Topic
VisorViews

Dec 12

VisorViews says:

'Calm-down CosherB?'

Whatever gave you the false impression of arousal? You mis-read the signals. I was merely asking Birt for a little accuracy when reporting - not lazy journalism. You're negative and a sceptic, but that's okay - it's your choice based on your very limited information and knowledge. You don't need me to inform you that you're wrong.

Reply to this Topic
brevav2

Feb 09

brevav2 says:

Reality Check Required

Time to live in the real world folks.....what is required here in Wales, (and indeed the rest of the UK) is not Austerity and Motor Sport , but decent,well paid quality jobs, jobs that people can be proud of, involving manufacturing and export, as opposed to the current 'micky mouse' minimum wage crap dead end jobs such as serving coffee and stacking shelves in a supermarket....the politicians promoting this 'white elephant' dont live in the real world, for them its 'hobnobing' with the great and the good..yeah right!, 'snouts in the trough'  more like on the Brussells gravy train, The area involved has some of the most deprived households in the UK, mass unemployment, and finacial hardship for many, Europe is bankrupt and in the hands of Goldman Sachs (sucks), Backhanders for Kinnock, Hart and their cronies, fiddling while Rome burns, Get real people, Motor Sport in terms of importance worldwide is way down the list of priorities in this Globally engineered economic collapse designed to put weath in the hands of the few, and force the rest into poverty.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Circuit of Wales????

Stranger things have happened!!! Doesn't sound too glamorous tome, but then again, what do I know!! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

Rossi Reconsidered

Great and revealing article about Rossi and his talent: http://moto-racing.speedtv.com/article/motogp-reconsidering-valentino-rossi/P1

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

visorviews - i'm not negative, i'm just a realist.  i'll applaud the team if they can deliver this project, but i just don't believe it will happen.

good luck against the Irish on Saturday.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle