Skip to content

Discuss This Circuit of Wales plans impress MotoGP boss MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Circuit of Wales plans impress MotoGP boss

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Circuit of Wales plans impress MotoGP boss

Ambitious plans to build a new state-of-the-art motorsport complex in Wales have impressed MotoGP boss Carmelo Ezpeleta on his first visit to the proposed site of the £250m venture this week. The new Circuit of Wales is currently going through the planning application process with local authorities, but if construction goes ahead on schedule in early July, the facility near Ebbw...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 January 2013 09:34)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bicster

Dec 04

bicster says:

This is what we need, people having a dream and chasing it.  People sit and whine about there are no jobs, there are jobs everywhere you just have to have the motivation to get out there and look, I could sit on my arse all day with my pension from being injured whilst serving in the RAF, but I choose not to and put a bit back into my country by being an agency driver.  No work?  No motivation.  Good on them and they have obviously attracted interest from the premier class.  Its people like these that can put the great back into Great Britain.  Theres no jobs! = Parasites

Reply to this Topic
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

Well well

......Lots of negative comments on  here  about the possibility of a new world class track in Wales?

The problem is, if we all cast doom and gloom about the economy all of the time and beleive what we here on the news all the time, the UK will never escape from the shite it is in at the moment.

We need positive people and people who beleive that we can get out of this mess we have been in. Otherwise we should all sell up and move to at least where the sun shines more often.

Merthyr and heads of the valleys area where the track is planned for has for years had some of the most deprived housing and infrastruce most peole could not imagine on this forum. It is very good news that someone has decided to invest in this way in this area, think of the benefits of this project and not the negative side of things.

Reply to this Topic
brevav2

Feb 09

brevav2 says:

Reality Check Required (2)

Yes indeed Merthyr and the valleys have some of the highest rates of unemployment/social deprivation in the UK, as a result of succesive governments selling them down the river over generations, yet the decent people of the area are coned into voting for these crooks and spivs,who potray themselves as 'caring politicians', ha, ha, cant you see they just take you for granted, Any investment by the 'motor sport cartel' in the area is not designed to alleviate this problem, far from it, it benefits the British elite establishment along with the global corporations/banksters/media,  the rich getting richer, they dont give a damm about local people, The UK is 'in the shite' intentionally, it doesnt happen by accident, Austerity for us, but not those that lord it over us eh!, When did your hear Cameron tell us that the UK cannot afford to attack (the latest) third world country due to austerity measures?, Exactly, unlimited funds are available for his military adventures strange that eh!  I am amazed how many are still under the impression that MotoGP, F1 etc is a 'sport', its a Global corporate business whose only aim is to maximise profits and control for the elite few, Do you seriously believe that any construction work will involve local people? fat chance, it will involve contractors brought in from elsewhere, mostly outside the UK, local people wouldnt be able to afford the extortionate entrance fee's on the pittance that is the 'minimum wage', slave labour is alive and well in the UK, You cannot live on third world wages in a first world country, for those that are under the illusion that work is plentiful, (Sun readers prahaps!)  then come and have a look in the valleys and elsewhere, one (crap dead end) job with 200 people(and more) applying, thats the reality, A motor sport venue isnt going to change that one iota.

Reply to this Topic
Kwakaddict

Feb 13

Kwakaddict says:

Reality check

What a load of crap. I can just picture you with your ginger dreadlocks driving your Range Rover heading for the protests against the G8 Summit, complaining about the inequalities of the world and how its so unfair. You will sit on your arse doing nothing about anything and whinging about the people who actually try to improve things. You will only get a job BECAUSE of people like these who are trying to create GOOD  things NOT through people like you sittin on your arse whinging. When did you last see a headline in ANY newspaper (never mind the Sun) that read " 1000 JOBS CREATED BY A WHINGING DO NOWT" if indeed you really can read and haven't had to get a ghost writer in for your pathetic little 'contribution'. Get a life.

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

brevav2 is absolutely correct. Millions of people are fooled by the powers that be, it's incredible! Austerity means the rich get richer at the expense of us mere peasants. Ever wondered why there is never austerity measures when Labour are in power? Austerity is also an excuse to slag off and make Labour look bad. This country has oodles of money and never forget it!

We give billions away to hundreds of countries and to the EU becuase we can afford it. Same as sending our troops to Mali, how much do you think that will cost? Where does the money come from? Don't be brain washed into thinking this country is on the brink, it's all codswollop so we 'understand' why they are taking hundreds of pounds a week from the disabled including children. Forcing the disabled into work when even the able bodied can't get a job. Keep the poor where they should be, in the gutter is the motto of the Tories.

On the subject of this race track, this is Britain, the local councilors will get all in a tiff about the local green spotted wotsitcalled and abandon the projet due to traffic congestion and any other excuse they can think of! Either that or they'll be 'bunged' a few thousand pounds so their Tory mates can get richer from this enterprise and employ foreigners on less than the minimum wage! Seep tight :):):)

Reply to this Topic
Kwakaddict

Feb 13

Kwakaddict says:

Reality Check

So you believe all this and don't do anything about it but whinge? What does that say about both of you. No wonder they call us whinging poms. If you are happy to put up with this perceived condition then you are REALLY taking your role as the down trodden mass seriously. Sleep tight (should be nice and dark with your head in the sand)   ;)

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

folks - please remember this is a bike forum, not a political soapbox.  i get plenty of that on the 10 o'clock news.

visorviews - bad luck old bean against the Irish.  better luck next weekend in Paris.

Reply to this Topic
brevav2

Feb 09

brevav2 says:

Reality Check (3)

Ooh i have struck some raw nerves here havent i....Great, thats nice to hear, More debate along these lines are whats required, the British dont do anywhere near enough winging, that why we get shafted constantly by the self serving career politicians that claim to be looking after our interests...ha, ha, yes very funny, they dont give a toss about you and i, they have their index linked 40k a year pensions,along with second and third jobs..(i use the term job loosely),  if you want more of the same shite, and the wool constantly pulled over your eyes, then go ahead and keep voting for them, Yes, its nice and dark for the majority of  people (sheeple) who have thier heads buried in the sand, via the clever mind control trick known as the mainstream media, they tell you what to think, what to say and do, works every time, give the masses their 'X Factor', Soaps, Footy, and Holywood gossip and  they are happy, as Pink Floyd put it  they are 'comfortably numb' , Its time to wake up folks, get your head out from your backside and realise what is really going on, Knowledge is power, dont expect to find the truth via the mainstream media, its all controlled by the corporations that run your lives every day, look elsewhere, the truth is out there, Kwakaddict you sound to me like a fully paid up member of the Tory party, do you live in Kensington and Chelsea i wonder?,sounds like you drive a Range Rover to me, your obviously not in the real world with those views, Count yourself lucky if you have work and a roof over your head, unlike many of your fellow citizens who are out of work and in poverty, victims of the financial terrorism inflicted on the good people of this country and the rest of the world by the Zionist  international banking cartel via thier Fractional Reserve/Fiat Money/ Debt based system of control. If you want more of the same crap for generations then do nothing and carry on, if you want change then wake up to the truth, and make a stand.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

brevav2 - i take it, then, that you're not a fully paid member of the New World Order?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_%28conspiracy_theory%29#Illuminati

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

Good Grief

and there i was excited by the possiblity of a race track near to where i live! had no idea i had to sleep with aliens or some other conspiricy theory (or have i missed something? really can't be arsed to read all the politics stuff). cause if sleeping with an alien gets this track build, i'll take one for the Team:tongue:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices