Skip to content

General Am I alone in thinking... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Am I alone in thinking...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

CB13

Apr 10

CB13 says:

Am I alone in thinking...

this goverment is taking the piss?On the news the other night a hospital A&E was closing to save money and up the road from it another hospital had run out of money.Next news item the British goverment were giving £21,000,000 to aid the Syrian refugees.Last night they are spending £62,000,000 to make the cyclists lot in this country better.10 BILLION pounds to be cut from NHS budget,foreign aid for 2013? 11 BILLION pounds. No money for the hospitals,schools,police or to repair our crumbling road network.Shit loads of money for foreign countries,stupid schemes and wars.Fuckwits.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 January 2013 15:21)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Pads1982

Jun 09

Pads1982 says:

In a world

Where a GP earns 4 times the average wage an MP earns 3 times and every scum bag laywer wants to claim PPI or no win no fee that are you surprised?  They wonder why there is no growth when my council tax is £160 for a house in a former mining town thats a shit hole, it costs £250 in petrol plus road tax to just get to work where the government are forcing us to use 10% less energy, it was 12 degrees in the office the other day.  

Vote red or blue you always end up with shit  

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

James

Ideally the GP should be at the centre of care with letters sent to them detailing findings and treatment. This should always be the case with the GP having details of all meds and treatment on the computer which should then highlight any issues.

EDIT: And you're right. GPs will get a pen, some post it notes, etc. We (talking hospital staff now) used to get taken out for meals and so on but these days you're lucky to get free pens from reps. They will often sponsor lunchtime meetings (i.e. bring us food) in exchange for ten minutes time to advertise their drugs - showing trial data, etc. There's no back handers for prescribing specific brands and most of the time the pharmacy just won't dispense the brand, they'll just dispense the same drug but the cheaper brand.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices