Skip to content

Discuss This Danny Kent hails James Toseland’s training support MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Danny Kent hails James Toseland’s training support

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Danny Kent hails James Toseland’s training support

Danny Kent reckons he will be physically and mentally better prepared than at any other time in his racing career after he teamed up with former double World Superbike champion James Toseland for an intensive winter testing schedule. The 19-year-old has paid tribute to Toseland for helping his preparations ahead of his rookie season in the ultra-competitive Moto2 class. Kent and Toseland...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 January 2013 16:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

Toseland was always a hard trier and in my opinion unlucky ....( to get on the wrong side of Colin Edwards).....he had masses of talent and true Brit grit. If he's passing some of that determination onto the young British talent good on him. Danny Kent will hopefully do well this coming year!

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Some choice abbreviations

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Bigger Tub needed

"I’ve not really bulked up in terms of my body weight"

Perhaps head down to BOOTS and get the biggest tub of follicle volumiser you can find Danny, oh and get the biggest hair brush you can find one like nanna had, vintage hair brushes are so 2013. Always remember to alternate arms during the grooming process.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Kent

Quality rider, do well with Toseland in his corner. My shout for Rookie of the year.

Princess Rectum & Milkdud. Undoubtably the 2 biggest twats on this forum (and lets face it, there's some pretty fierce competition out there.)

Reply to this Topic
cbr41

May 12

cbr41 says:

princess and milky

really how can you comment are you racing??? or are you a arm chair racer by the sounds of it milky is a childish gobshite and princess a glory grabber. if your both so good and have talent by the bucket loads why arent you on the grid???? in a nut shell your both tw@s

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Great to see

Danny getting full support from JT, including his #52 plate. JT was one of the fittest guys around along with Neil Hodgson in their day, and Danny will benefit from this in the coming season, and good luck to him.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

RESPECT

Nice to see someone really appreciate Toseland for a change, because for a man that's won a WSB title on a privateer bike i think the only person to do so he never really got the respect he deserved good luck this season Danny

Reply to this Topic
1050cc

May 09

1050cc says:

Good luck Danny! Great end to the Moto3 season. Great to see that familiar "52" on your plate. Toseland is a great guy, no matter what any of the arsehole knobends say on here. Toseland was amazing on that Winston Honda and even better the year after. All the best from your Brit fans Danny and great to hear JT is still involved.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

What really maters for Danny Kent? Is the Tech3 Moto2 a good bike? Hopefuly for Danny it will be. My money in Moto2 is on Luis Salom. Underated rider.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Oh dear Carlos...

I'll bet the bloody bookmakers love you!

Can't see Luis Salom doing very much in Moto2 riding a Moto3 bike.....not a threat to Danny anyway...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle