Skip to content

Discuss This Danny Kent hails James Toseland’s training support MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Danny Kent hails James Toseland’s training support

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Danny Kent hails James Toseland’s training support

Danny Kent reckons he will be physically and mentally better prepared than at any other time in his racing career after he teamed up with former double World Superbike champion James Toseland for an intensive winter testing schedule. The 19-year-old has paid tribute to Toseland for helping his preparations ahead of his rookie season in the ultra-competitive Moto2 class. Kent and Toseland...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 January 2013 16:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

grayzx7r

Knows how to loose? are you for real, he is a 2 x world champion. What a bellend! Have you ever won a race? Have you ever won anything? What constitutes success for you because I can guarantee none of us will achieve what JT has? Toseland was/is world class whether you like him or not and to top it off, he's attempting the motorcycle land speed record this year so crawl back under your rock and show some respect to the heroes that race week on week to entertain us! Good luck to him and to DK - a great prospect with good people around him..

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

icantrideabike

take it you r still pulling 1 off over your poster of jt then, if jt was has good has you say why did he jack, cos he lost the plot when he was shown up in motogp, i used to have time for jt, but after all the bullshit he came out with after he got his arse kicked was a joke, never him but the bike or team, i lost all my respect for him, nice name by the way.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices