Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013

Italian Andrea Iannone doubts he will be able to renew his rivalry with fellow MotoGP rookie Marc Marquez in the 2013 world championship. Iannone and Marquez had some memorable battles in the Moto2 class in 2011 and 2012, but both are preparing for very different challenges in their first MotoGP season. Iannone is part of Ducati’s bid to bounce back from a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 January 2013 16:36)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Dani doesn't have an Uncle..??

What about Uncle Repsol?

He's a pay-for-seat rider..

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

beulligan

Yes it was very sweet how bullshit boy came rushing to defend his bestie after i slammed nostril hair down earlier. There's a loyal pawn for you

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

yeah

alter ego springs to mind.
Some right snobs on here as well and some nasty cretins too.
Good for a laugh though.
Roll on 2013.........Rossi Pedrosa and Lorenzo still fighting!

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Pedrosa and Lorenzo still fighting!!!

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Sorry I'm L8

Pacey, Marc is not the one under pressure. Dani is. 19 vs 27(years of age that is). Marquez' only pressure within his own head is how to go one up on Casey.. I really don't think he gives a hoot..Prolly just wants to get back on a race bike ASAP and wring its neck.  However,the downplay chances comming from #93's lips is irrelevant in terms of the big picture. # 46 is doing exactly the same ain't he ? I have to understand my potential back on the M1 and sundry bullshit.

Rock on Sepang 1 Tuesday. Carmello's baby's I believe can fuck around Sunday and Monday prior to Tuesday. Enjoy it you all.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Not to mention Buelli

some right dozy folk who live with their foot permanently in their mouth. As MCN has proven time and again there's nowt as thick as a 46.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Hound

I  guess that GP current makes Flo the same 'pay for seat' rider back at Yamaha. Any fool and his statistician would have given Dovi the 2013 factory M1 seat alongside George. Each to his own. We will see if your puppy still bites come Sepang 1's closure.

Personally, I doubt it. Hope your hero shuts me up for awhile. The game needs all the hype it can glean in the interim.

Reply to this Topic
hurdyfurdy

Jul 12

hurdyfurdy says:

Stoner on a Yamaha

Slightly off topic I know but I'm old so might forget if I wait until the right article comes up. My suggestion is Stoner as a wildcard for the Australian round. He wouldn't do it on a ducati partly cos he hasn't forgiven them for not believing his lactose thingy but also he knows the bike isn't a race winner against the current Japanese machinery.he might say yes to honda but so what. However if he was offered a works Yamaha for the race he couldn't resist the chance to win on 3 different bikes in the top class. If he was crap he couldn't blame the bike. From Yamahas point of view if he wins they can say the bike is so good anyone can get straight on it and win. Also how hard would Georgeina and Valerie have to try lol. The Aussies would sell the place out. Go on Yamaha pphone him .

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

hurdy furdy

Nobody wants to be humiliated.Neither Yamaha nor Stoner.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Nice idea Hurdy..

..but rumour has it Casey is on a retainer from HRC so they get first option WHEN he changes his mind and contradicts himself..AGAIN.

Don't be silly Bootlicker, Dovi should have got the seat over Val?

Hahaha..he's slower than Cal and hasn't won a legitimate race in all that time on top spec Jap bikes. Remind me not to have a punt on your picks this year.

And who else would have kept their seat through Seven barren years at HRC if not for Repsol? The longest serving rider in Honda's GP history without bringing home the Bacon sandwich.

Jesus Sunbeam..fkin pay attention!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices