Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013

Italian Andrea Iannone doubts he will be able to renew his rivalry with fellow MotoGP rookie Marc Marquez in the 2013 world championship. Iannone and Marquez had some memorable battles in the Moto2 class in 2011 and 2012, but both are preparing for very different challenges in their first MotoGP season. Iannone is part of Ducati’s bid to bounce back from a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 January 2013 16:36)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Toad..

..you do realise you're not ingratiating yourself with anyone with such ridiculous comments.

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

CH

I thought the whole point of a varied site was to make varied conversations on different subjects, not the same ol' dross!! Sorry mate, was bringing a downer on the whole thread, call it pre season cabin  feaver!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Chill Daddy'O..

..I'm just yanking your chain. You have to remember, reason goes out the window on these forums. 

Sharpen your elbows and get stuck in!..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

If I was Dovi I'd be more worried about whether any crts have a honda engine rather than the factory hondas, he's likely to be a lot closer to them.. Rossi has done wonders with the duke the last couple of seasons giving them results they could only dream of with Nicky., and all despite ducati being involved, but it's a big ask for Dovi to carry on the improvements..

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

nostro

As a fan, of course i want rossi to win. I do realize that he is getting older, and will not dominate the series anymore...so as a fan i am happy if he "hayden's" the title as that is probably the only way that will happen. Some people can be fans and realists you know. Ive liked dani since 07...at first because i thought he was unfairly treated by public. But later because he is a real class act. He definitely deserves a title and i hope he gets one so he doesnt end up like mamola. I think jorge will crack this year....more law of averages than anything else....he has enjoyed a rossi-like streak of good luck in the past few years, which cant last forever. Also lorenzo looked "worried" before misano, and ultra conservative after. He deserves his title, but knows that that was a " close one". The spaniards are young and are fighting for the glory of spain. While dani and jorge may be able to dice in close quarters, when you throw in marquez....well. I can see marquez trying a cheeky move, and jorge and dani not backing down and all three ending in the kitty litter. If that happens rossi will pounce. If not i hope dani can pick up where he left off and dominate this year with rossi enjoying a win or 2 and lots of podiums. As for choccy cams....i wrote a brilliant explanation to you in aprevious post about the 83-85 choccy cams. Mine was an86....gear driven cams and the direct ancestor of the rc212v. Honda overbuilt the 86 and sold it at a loss for years to get their reputation back...which they did. The 86 was 40 pounds lighter, had a perimiter aluminum frame,not a box steel one, revised firing order for higher rpms and some 20 hp more than the embarrassment of the early vfours. Anyways i sold that bike and now own a 1985 rfvc xl250r. Single cylinder with dual carbs...sweet! Cheers and lets see how it goes this year....im sure we will "chat" more as rossi podiums week in week out and those goalposts come back into view

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Hugs?

"Rossi has done wonders with the duke the last couple of seasons giving them results they could only dream of with Nicky"

On the Ducati Rossi's best 163... Hayden's best 163 (& that was on the CF in 2010)... & while Rossi's been doing wonders with the duke we've seen Hayden's score plummet to 122...

... sweet dreams Hugs...

:blink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Hey Choccy Cams

Do you see the deep contradiction (a popular theme with you on this thread)  of you thinking Pedro has been unfairly treated by the public in comparison to the vitriolic nonsense meted out by the mob to Stoner? Stoner's only 'crime' being to whup Rossi's scrawny arse repeatedly?

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

bultoboy

Your like a stuck record.All you do is come on here and criticise others.
We all have opinions but it seems yours are the only ones that are correct.
Ain't it strange how you only criticise people that mention Rossi.
If one of your Stoner fanboys makes a dumb comment you seem to comletely ignore it and you have the audacity to call others hypocritical.
Get a life eh.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Talking of morons

Alright Buelligan? And whoever posted the "interesting" article on Rossi and his skills, it was posted July 2011 and much has changed since then.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I like Dani also , the guys speaks well, makes sense, has huge respect for the fans, other riders and the sport and genuinely loves being a part of it and best of all he doesn't pretend he dominated the entire time he was in motogp when he won two titles several years apart and the rest of time was well beaten.. Hope he has a great season, Beat his teammate with ease last year and has a real chance., And of course every time you mention another rider you don't get irate Dani fans coming on here pissing and moaning about why you didn't include his life story...............! What more could you ask for.?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices