Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013

Italian Andrea Iannone doubts he will be able to renew his rivalry with fellow MotoGP rookie Marc Marquez in the 2013 world championship. Iannone and Marquez had some memorable battles in the Moto2 class in 2011 and 2012, but both are preparing for very different challenges in their first MotoGP season. Iannone is part of Ducati’s bid to bounce back from a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 January 2013 16:36)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

ps hedgey that was specially for you and Nostro....;-) as usual though Nostro took his own bate...

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Eh?

I don't want to shit-talk Iannone, because he's an entertaining rider, but all I remember about Marquez's 2 years in Moto2 was that everyone else was pretty much racing for second place.

He's a bit of a funny one is AI, one race he looks like he can't be arsed, the next one he goes like a rocket. He's certainly a very watchable rider even though I doubt he'll win anything maeningful during his career. For me that's easily good enough - sport is just entertainment, entertain me and I'll be happy :)

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Hardlylean

you peddler of tricycles and soft toys.

Pedro's always been my preference for the MotoGP crown. I like the cut of his jib. He's grounded, not ego driven, disrespectful, boastful or two-faced. Neither is he manipulative or machiavellian in nature. And he certainly doesn't have a dodgy uncle, just a slighty mad 'step' dad!

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

obssessions with "other" riders and their fans

Says you hugelean in a post where you feel obliged to give a serve to that other rider and his fans whilst commenting about a different rider.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

nostril snot

Yeah i dont see a contradiction at all in liking dani while at the same time thinking stoner is a whiny baby...but we have a much better education system here in canada than you in upside down world. Its also not a contradiction to say that stoner was fast and i am not a fan of his. What is a contradiction is the 180 you will be doing when rossi is on the podium regularly again. How are those goalpost now sucker! I am laughing at you and will continue to laugh at you all season long as your wide swept angry derogatory generalities are poven wrong again and again. Rossi finished... You are a pathetic fool. Stoner is finished not rossi....boo hoo ha ha

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

No chance of them being neck and neck on the track in motogp. Marquez is on a decent bike and Iannone is on an ill handling pig.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

It would seem you're not representative of the breed then Choccy Cams. Which is good, as I didn't have a poor perception of Canada until running over you.

Reply to this Topic
agent55

Nov 10

agent55 says:

Sad reality

Unfortunately this brings up a major disappointment in MotoGP right now: Ducati has a terrible bike. Iannone was my favorite rider to watch in Moto2, super aggressive if a little ragged, but capable of competing with Marquez on similar machinery. Now Iannone is unlikely be in the same time zone as Marc this season.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

nostro

I will be polite this once as you were sort of normal in your last post. Your insistence on lumping anyone who likes rossi into a narrow box of slathering, probably-gay, and definitely mindless sheep has taken away your ability to be objective. Dont judge blindly...it makes any good comments that you make( see another contradiction...i think you are dickhead but sometimes you say clever things) disappear in the trash of vitriol that is your usual pontificating style. Lighten up dude...the world does not have to agree with you to have a valid opinion. As for running me over....a kiwi is a soft little fruit easily squished underfoot by children.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

ha ha VFR

Nostro normal! Now your pushing it.He is very similar to bultoboy though in his attitude against anything to do with Rossi.
Now there's a coincidence.Or is it?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices