Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013

Italian Andrea Iannone doubts he will be able to renew his rivalry with fellow MotoGP rookie Marc Marquez in the 2013 world championship. Iannone and Marquez had some memorable battles in the Moto2 class in 2011 and 2012, but both are preparing for very different challenges in their first MotoGP season. Iannone is part of Ducati’s bid to bounce back from a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 January 2013 16:36)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

panny

pacey maybe he did but one has 9 titles and the other has 2.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's no 'maybe' you prick. As for keeping my mouth shut..........................mum's the only one who tells me that and she really is the GOAT! Do you actually understand the shit you spout?  

Fuckoff bud :). Live a long and happy life but fuckoff all the same.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

vfr

Yes he did...vale made a huge mistake going to ducati...and his stats have taken a beating

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Vale had no option bud. A problem that he created came back to bite him on the arse. As for his results at Ducati, i'll skip the shame of it as it's 'friendly Friday'.

Carmelo is his saviour. Period. But it keeps 'many many velly velly happeeee' so it must be a good thing?  

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

and pacey

Even though the ducati was a huge letdown,maybe it was for the best. If rossi stayed at yam he might have gotten increasing bitter about jorge being so good. Then he would be stressed out...which leads to slowness. Coming back to yam, rossi has accepted #2/underdog status. He is just happy to be on a good bike again. And i have noticed over the years, that a calm, happy rossi is a fast rossi. Hope it still holds true

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

I enjoy the sport. You and yours like a personality.

That's the difference bud.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

pacey

Sorry just read your post. Yes carmello "helped". Thats just smart business dude. Rossi on a good bike is easy money for moto gp. Want to wager on an all time high interest this year? Moto gp will break sales records this year me thinks. Also...there was no one else more qualified for the seat. Its not like they offered it to dovi or something. He had a great year on a satellite bike, thats it. Dovi on a factory yam would bring about the same interest to moto gp as Stoner would if he put on a positive thinking and tact seminar. With the titles and money vale brings, he deserves another shot.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

vfr

Yes carmello "helped". Thats just smart business dude. Rossi on a good bike is easy money for moto gp.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, along with others stated many, many months ago that Vale is now a cash-cow. Thanks for seconding our   obversation.  

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

I lik both...why is it so black and white to you? I love to see the greasy tire marks and the high octane battles...and i like the carnival that is moto gp as well. You sound as if you have no emotional attachment and would rather watch a data graph instead. The rivalries and trash talk serve to make the on track battles more exciting. Can you honestly say you dont walk a little lighter on fri afternoon on a race weekend. I subscribe to moto gp.com and i watch it all...press conference, practice, qualy...in all 3 classes. Living in canada, i get up real early 7 am to watch it live in europe, and real real early(2-3 am) to watch it in asia. So ease up on the purist vs follower crap. In any season i probably watch more racing than you and just because i enjoy the politics of the business side and the buzz of the carnival atmoshere, that doesnt mean im missing the meat and potatoes of the racing. Anyways no one on here seems to talk about racing anyway...

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

vale is a cash cow?

You just figured that out? Wow...remind me not to ask you for finanancial advice....i knew that years and years ago. Business runs on money...fans pay money for excitement...pretty simple

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Carmelo also helped...

... Casey. So did Alberto Puig. As did Ducati, and Honda, Repsol, Nolan, and on and on. What's the point of this argument?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

He may be no longer racing but Stoner on a Yam would be exciting three titles on three bikes would really rub it in that primadonna who goes by the name of Rossi.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices