Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Iannone doubts Marc Marquez rivalry in 2013

Italian Andrea Iannone doubts he will be able to renew his rivalry with fellow MotoGP rookie Marc Marquez in the 2013 world championship. Iannone and Marquez had some memorable battles in the Moto2 class in 2011 and 2012, but both are preparing for very different challenges in their first MotoGP season. Iannone is part of Ducati’s bid to bounce back from a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 January 2013 16:36)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Buell...

..Stop backtracking so fast... I can't keep up.

...And answer my question..

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

vtwin

Cut the bloke some slack ffs bud............................he's still working hard to catch up with his backlog of back-tracking from the past 2 seasons.  

Shame on you.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Reprimand noted Pacey...

Must be more tolerant to the less gifted masterdebaters on here.....

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buell...

..Stop backtracking so fast... I can't keep up.

...And answer my question..

Not a hope in hell mate

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

chuckle

Wow dovisioso is 2.5sec slower than rossi and rossi is only 26/100ths out of first-lorenzo. To alot of us that will come as no surprise...to others it will sting a little bit as their pride takes a hit...

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

v twin

You may wonder why I can't take you and your ilk seriously but I will ignore your petty childish comments.
Why not try to focus on the bikes rather than let your poor judgement being swayed by who is riding them.
Any NSR 500 takes a great deal of skill to ride at race pace and if you think the easier one is a doddle compared to the other one then your even more deluded than I thought.
Grow up the lot of you.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

nsr 500s

Yes buelligan, all those guys had bike disadvantages, they had to worry about the things trying to kill or maim them before they even got to racing the other riders.

I think eddie Lawson who rode when the 500s were most lethal deserves to be rated right up there, he even went from Yamaha to Honda back to Yamaha while continuing to win world titles.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

I feel sorry for you Buell...

...No sense of humour...unpopular amongst your peers....crap at argueing.....shall I go on?

YOU bought riders into this (Stoner on the "easy" 800).

I know what I'm talking about. The Big bang WAS more rider friendly than the screamer....my whole point.  Where have I said any GP bike was a doddle??

This is a forum for light / fun, dare I say slightly technical banter.....none of which applies to anything I see written by you....

So F*ck off and annoy someone who gives a shit...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
thedokter46

Mar 09

thedokter46 says:

lmffao

well well well all those ppl been on here slagging val off about ducati this n that the issue has aways been that bike,, its the ducati has been garbage since 08 ,,,,but stoner has a massive part in all this its obvious he can not develope a bike painfully so ,,,,he was a disater on the lcr a bike randy jumped on and rode it like a god from the off ,,,,,stoner smashed it to bits on friday sat and sunday every race ,,,he jumped onto a ducati that was buy sheer accideent a great bike,,,, for one solitary season proof ducati had no idea and still dont how to buld a great bike,,,,,, that just hit it lucky with a bike that oddly was 9mph faster everywhere and won a title ....stoner ok he is a ragged rider and likes a bike all over the gaff ,,,,so it suited but masked the real probs with that bike and he tried to ride round them instead of fixing them,,,,, and ducati in the mix instead of admiting ok this bike has a huge issue no poor marco melandri was disgustingly told he needed a psychologist .....08 the bike went backwards 09 it was a disaster and then casey had just decided to giv up and stop trying and ran off to jump on the honda already sorted he didnt need to do anything ,,,,,my awnser proved now he cant develop a bike ok he can ride em though fair enough,,,, but what disgusts me is valentino who is the last proper gp rider left being a 500 champ no electronics no aids just you and a 200mph bastard it takes a true class act to master a 500....... ducati and many on here  in the press ect ect ect again broken record mugs have slaughtered vale this 2 yrs has been bang out of order vale made a mistake he trusted his feedback legendary in the paddock for its accuracy and ability to precisly relay every little detail of what the bike is doing ....would help to finaly help turn the ducati from this bike thats in reality unrideable in a competative way but ducati didnt want to change it oh no they wanted to get vindication .....rossi on the podium and they could continue this arrogance but with the very finest rider still the bike is dog shit,,,, i mean he has given yam the greatest bikes on the grid all 4 yams r on avarege the best out there and thats vales work and data ,,,,,,,ducati couldnt even use thier brains to see this and take full advantage of the situation for me this will be the biggest oppertunity ever ignored missed and just plain thrown in vales face,,,, the proof is here he is 4 10ths of the pole on hois second ride on the yam shut you slaggers up aint it .....rossi is the greatest rider of this generation oh n b4 u say anything about stoner he has only 45 wins and 2 800cc titles to his name in 10 yrs by any standard its nothing ......wen vale had 85 wins and 7 titles on 125 250 500 990 honda and yam in his first 10 yrs thats what greatness is,, not riding a ducati fast for yr mate its a simple thing to remember ok this THE GOAT IS A GOD ON A BIKE FULL STOP

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

u feel sorry for me

I am really touched but I can assure you there is no need.
You know nothing about me and you never will.
I can see the type of person you are though and thank goodness I am not the same.
Try to be happy because you seem deeply troubled like a few others on here.
Goodbye.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices