General The People You Meet General

You are in... Forums > General > General > The People You Meet

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

The People You Meet

Broken down at the side of the road, a chappie comes over with the usual, "are you ok".  As it happened, we had decided what the problem was, so no further help was needed.

Chappies chats away, about the things he's done in the past (all bike related).  He was a mechanic, he can get spares if we needed them, he even used to test bikes for MCN in the past.  "So you knew Kevin Ash?" I asked.  He went very quiet.  "Umm.  The name rings a bell - not sure"  Yeah. Right. 
Twat. :shock:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 January 2013 17:27)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Thinkladybiker

Oct 11

People you meet .....

ninjachica sounds like you've had an encounter with  ' the incredible bullshitting man ' :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Sick Busa

Ed's just been chatting to a (genuine) bike mechanic, so tomorrow will find him tinkering in the garage.

He'll get it sorted.

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Bike BS

Amazing how often someone feels obliged to accost you when getting back to your bike in town.  "I used to have a bike back in the day.... blah blah... used to be better than Barry Sheene.... yack yack... wouldn't do it now, far too dangerous... drone drone... too many nutters on the road, bound to get killed...

Reply to this Topic
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

SL

your last post reminds me of the Ogri cartoons in the back of Bike magazine, hilarious:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

I love

the ones that wonder around in bike jackets the 'pseudo bikers' ..........cracks me up when you find out that haven't got a clue but the uncle/dad/brother/sister/mother/anty had a bilke! 

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

The people you meet

Hosted a meeting at work today with someone who I'd only communicated with via email.

She was bright, intelligent, pertinent, beautiful and unusually offered the organisation something of use....

......spent the whole meeting thinking about what I'd like to get up to with her and process what she was saying and offer my own two penneth.

A productive meeting.

Who said men can't multi-task.

I trust I'm still on subject?

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

the people you meet.....

yeh, too much bullsh*tting can get you into trouble.   I remember when I was working for NASA on the Mars Rover programme in the micro electronics department. shortly after finishing my doctorate in Qauntam Physics..............:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Vulcan

Fookin' pissing myself. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I have

a low tolerance for bullshitters although I'll give people the benefit of the doubt a lot of the time unless I'm certain I know better.

Probably why garages rip me off...

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

vulcanrider:

Damned funny that mate :lol:

Anyway, how's that Harley 650 of yours - still running?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices