Skip to content

Discuss This Industry tributes for Kevin Ash pour in General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Industry tributes for Kevin Ash pour in

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Industry tributes for Kevin Ash pour in

MCN columnist and world-renown motorcycle journalist and tester Kevin Ash was killed last week while testing the new BMW R1200GS in South Africa. Tributes from MCN readers flooded our website but it was also the number of those in the motorcycle industry around the world and fellow journalists that marked Ashy, as he was known, as a respected and loved journalist...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 February 2013 12:20)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mozart

Nov 10

mozart says:

My God

Shocked, just shocked. RIP.wow

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

kevin might have won your respect as journo's

but as an avid reader he won our hearts............i just finished reading this weeks rag and found the best bit missing.................from his thinking outside the box outspoken article to the technical bit.............which as a mechanic i always enjoyed..............safe to say he will be a hard act to follow...........RIP Ashey, you are missed

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

i think the above article is a fitting tribute by so many of those that knew Kevin.  RIP.

Reply to this Topic
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

RIP NUFF SAID

Reply to this Topic
Alandri

Aug 12

Alandri says:

Sadly missed already. Kevins column was the one I always looked for above all others.A great loss.

My condolences to his family.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

It was rather poignant to read Kevin's test of the new CB1100 at its launch in Classic Bike this week. Although somewhat brief, it was to the point and honest. Very much like him. Ta Kev.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices