You are in... Forums > General > General > not long then

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

not long then

Prime Minister David Cameron has vowed to continue sending 'many millions' abroad in the next few years.

It isn't a pledge to continue Foreign Aid donations, he just plans to make emigration the best possible option for most of us.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 February 2013 11:41)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

si

without itit just would work on the forum, mind you one or two have now become so humourless im finding it difficult to keep returning, its only because ive made some really good friends on here that i return, maybe just to get on these self same miserable twats tits, one day i will make em laugh im sure of that.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Agree Ste

Stop the immigration Deffo.

Like I said there`s plenty wrong, but that doesn`t make us the craphole that some folk make us out to be.
. Theres plenty wrong with european countries. We`re much better off than them buggers. 
I`m not knocking retirees who go off for some sunshine. They don`t need jobs and they still get their UK pension. Good luck to `em.

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

cheeky...

yep, i'll go along with that.........

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

when its warm and

the sun is shining this is by far the most beautiful country in the world, but ffs it only lasts for the odd few days then its back to miserable,wet,damp,cold and thoroughly miserable, its ok for you cheeky momkey you spend hours in the garage fettling yer oldies or scooting about on the lads R6, us poor fcukers who done it all would like to do it all again but in the feckin dry.

Reply to this Topic
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

my gfs mum is an imigrant

married her father in the phillipines hes white british and moved back here over there she was a uni profesor over here she had to work in a chippy but now works out one of the local schools as a secretary and acountant not all imagrants are work shy and not all claim benifits some of the intergrate and apreciate the chance theyve got being here

it pisses me off when dickheads move her rant and preach about how shit the country is and how me should all convert or die and then claim benifits and cry racist when there told to fuck off its because of dickheads like that that my girlfriend as to endure racist chanting on nights out and ignorant wankers treating her like shes thick because shes not fully white she speaks better english than i do doesnt speak a word of fillipino shes british and proud of it

thats why id like to see all the dickheads and illigals sent home and if they cant go home because its to dangerous in whatever country they live in they should work hard keep there opinions to themselves and intergrate

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices