Skip to content

Ask an Expert ZX9 E1 Generator Casing Bike accessories

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Bike accessories > ZX9 E1 Generator Casing

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

doylie27

Apr 09

doylie27 says:

ZX9 E1 Generator Casing

Hi, I found my immaculate ZX9 E1 on the ground after returning to where it was parked in London. Various items of damage but I had to be recovered due to a split in the generator casing resulting in an oil leak. Besides getting a new genuine Kawasak replacement, do you know of anybody who supplies aftermarket ones. There are lots of companies making replacements for newer bikes but I cannot find any for a bike of this age. Please help.:mad::mad::mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 February 2013 08:46)

Post a message in Bike accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Kawasaki ZX9 E1 2000?

Hi Doylie27

Its probably the age of your bike and also it not being a very popular race bike(most would use a blade or R1).I don't know if anybody does Factory Pro products over there(as they do them),you will need to research this yourself or one of the guys on the site like Smidget or Jaffa90 may know a after market company that deal with them?.

Check this out :smile

http://www.hardracing.com/Factory%20Pro/FactoryCover.htm

just click on the above to view:smile.

Good Luck

KCMC:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
doylie27

Apr 09

doylie27 says:

Kawasaki ZX9 E1 2000?

Thanks to everyone who replied, searched high and low, could not wait for a second hand replacement so I bought a new genuine Kawasaki part (which will probably crack again if the bike falls over) :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

genny cover

You could always cover it in carbon fibre?  Plenty of clips on youtube, if it's  any help.. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices