Skip to content

Discuss This Fast start important for Cal Crutchlow in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Fast start important for Cal Crutchlow in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Fast start important for Cal Crutchlow in Sepang

Cal Crutchlow’s Monster Yamaha Tech 3 boss Herve Poncharal believes it will be important for the British star to repeat the fast and positive start to he made to winter testing in 2012 when the pre-season campaign resumes at the Sepang circuit in Malaysia tomorrow (Tuesday). Crutchlow used a brilliant pre-season testing campaign last year as a springboard to a fantastic...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 February 2013 09:43)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

fuck me pacey being a stoner fan has really fucked you up... now your making excuses for cal, not that he needs any...He did well last year but plenty of other folk managed to pass the dukes so why it's a particular problem for him over the rest is beyond me even if that is the case .. He knows what he has to do. You need a fresh outlook when your reading comments on here you've gone all jaded, thats what being a casey fan for 4 years does to ya.. Hedgey you sound like a fishwife... He could hardly get stuck behind Rossi if Rossi was 5 places behind him now could he?? Lets hope this site also gets the injection it needs when the testing starts.. I know I need one..:-)

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Hugelean......

You are not welcome in the Marquez fan club, you cynical piece of crap. 

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Yeah, an injection of thorazine maybe  ;D

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Testing update

Rossi leads the alians at sepang...rossi, pedrosa, lorenzo, marquez. Too bad rossi isnt an alien anymore...oh wait...to all the doubters...this is going to be a disappointing year for you as rossi seems to be establishing the natural order of things....again

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Prince of rectal Marquez is no more yours than your own ass. I pity any rider that gets your full attention. Thorazine might just do it....

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Hugs...

"He could hardly get stuck behind Rossi if Rossi was 5 places behind him now could he??"

You said plenty of races as though Rossi was a major obstacle to him... rather than spouting generalisations (& insults) name your plenty... it should be easy...

:smile

VFR - "Rossi leads the alians at sepang" - they're just about up to FP1 pace & MM leads them all... long way to go yet.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Cal's currently 6th +789sec

Go Marquez, first 2:01.357, Rossi is about 2 tenths behind, so there's life in the dayglo old dog yet.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Whether you consider 3 races plenty or too many or not at all, depends purely on you're own view point making it neither absolutely right nor absolutely wrong. If he only found himself behind Rossi 3 times in a season then getting stuck behind him 3 times definitely constitutes as something to work at. He also got stuck behind Dovi, I'm sure you tell us all the correct number of times, oxford definition attached.. There's a good chance he'll find himself behind Rossi a lot more this year, though I suspect not so much Dovi, whether he can get close enough to pass on those occasions may have a significant bearing on whether he makes progress.. The point's more than justified.. Do Ducati look worse than last year?? early days of course..

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

1986vfr750

1 PEDROSA D.Repsol Honda Team 2:01.157

2 MARQUEZ M.Repsol Honda Team +0.044

3 LORENZO J.Yamaha Factory Racing +0.084

4 ROSSI V.Yamaha Factory Racing +0.427

The natural order of things.

Reply to this Topic
eddl