Skip to content

General Consider yourself told mr Traffic Warden(spit) General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Consider yourself told mr Traffic Warden(spit)

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Consider yourself told mr Traffic Warden(spit)

put the permit back ........Cock :mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 February 2013 10:50)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Richnotrich

Apr 11

Richnotrich says:

I hope he reported him anyway.

What a slimey low life scumbag. Twat should lose his job for that.

Oh, and get fined for littering.

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

in order

of orrible professions

1. banker's

2. traffic a/holes (wardens)

3. estate agents

or maybe you disagree.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Estate agents

fcuking scum bags, i'd rather buy a kilo of charlie off of a drug cartel in a back alley of Bogota, than deal with an estate agent.:mad:

So they make #2 on my shit list, 1st place is reserved for MEP's, a bullet's too good for them.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Bump

i'm still

jawdrop.gif

Reply to this Topic
hawk750

Apr 09

hawk750 says:

Them flyers

was for one of our No to the bike parking tax demo rides, all the bikes got flyered in that bay 

notothebikeparkingtax <temp website while main one is down

Reply to this Topic
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

In the comments

it's mentioned that it was a flyer for the No to bike parking charge campaign, rather than a parking permit, but he's still an arse and shouldn't a) have touched it and b) tried to make it blow away with his pathetic attempt to leave it on the top box (did someone further up the seniority advise the wardens to  examine the flyers in order they might be disturbed and blow away? :hmmm: )

edit: sorry, repeating Hawks comments it didn't show  until I'd posted , love this forum :lol: :hmmm:

Reply to this Topic
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

hardly suprising

those twats have lots of underhand ways of trying to get money out of people ive hear alot of stories about them making sure there photos dont show blue badges ect its suprising how many tickets are given out illigaly that nobody contests witch is why i would advise anyone who is sure they were parked legaly to take pictures of there car/or bike the miniute they get a ticket and check signage ect and if you think you have a good case contest the ticket fortunatly i live in an area where almost every car park has free bike parking or there free bike parking near to the car park

Reply to this Topic
tomcat69

Apr 10

tomcat69 says:

bastards

My office is on Drury lane and I regurly park in those bays  I once got a ticket 4 minutes after parking the message went through 30 seconds later pay the pound charge and they still did me

Surely it costs more than a pound to enforce good job they nick poeple to balance the books.

100 metres away is a free parking zone its in Camden not westminster robbing bastardsI always park there now

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices