Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies eager to gauge shoulder strength in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies eager to gauge shoulder strength in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies eager to gauge shoulder strength in Sepang

It’s hard to imagine a rider preparing to kick off the 2013 winter testing campaign in Malaysia tomorrow (Tuesday) with more nervous excitement and anticipation than Texan Ben Spies. The 2009 World Superbike champion is not only keen to understand the tough task he faces to make Ducati’s Desmosedici competitive when he makes his debut on the GP13. But he is also...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 February 2013 10:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Shoulder is it , Excuses Ready then ?

A big mouth on a big bloke on a good bike on a loosing streak and going downhill fastest ?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

The one thing as a rider you don't want to be doing is riding a Ducati carrying a injury. Just don't fall off the damn thing.

Reply to this Topic
VisorViews

Dec 12

VisorViews says:

Spies is only around 80% fit right now and finished the first day early in some discomfort.

Reply to this Topic
R1SP2006

Jan 13

R1SP2006 says:

bad shoulder

I noticed on the practice time sheets Ben only did about 20 laps his shoulder must be troubling him
and it's only day 1 :unsure::unsure:

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I'm afraid his shoulder won't matter. It's a goddam waste of talent and money the ducati project. Marlboro should have spent the money on two yams and two hondas the championship would be untouchable with such a turn out.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Shoulder injury

and not good enough at this level to ever challenge for a title, in it for the money now

Reply to this Topic
Toecutter71

Jun 10

Toecutter71 says:

Do not be surprised...

Do not be surprised if Ben make much better result whit ducati than many of them (Casey not included) and has much less problem to ride Ducati...for me that wiil not be surprise, because I'still have much better opinion about Ben(like MotoGP driver) than many...he will have in Ducati much better status than he had in Yamaha, and psychologically will be much more relieved, because they will not have to be just better of other drivers on the track also parallel and constant and more intense competition with team mate ... I think it will mean a lot to Ben, I personally think that it is much more hindered in  champion team policy circles than any other factor...Maybe I'm deadly wrong...but his appearance in WSBK  and which and what kind of driving storm style he was clean up the competition from the track in ... it was rare sight in history of  WSBK competition.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

ccb

Shoulder injury

and not good enough at this level to ever challenge for a title, in it for the money now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best they all go home apart from 4 riders then?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Pacey

''Best they all go home apart from 4 riders then?''  

Ironically that joke is extremeley near the truth !

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Sadly Pacey

Saturn is near the truth, Spies had his chance and has proven he doesnt have what it takes to challenge the top four factory seats. add in the damaged shoulder and the difficult Ducati and he's on a hiding to nothing. all i want is his blinkered fans to wake up and smell the coffee, he's no alien and dont expect alien results from him, it aint gonna happen.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle