Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith ready for Sepang speed rush MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith ready for Sepang speed rush

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith ready for Sepang speed rush

Bradley Smith will find out what a factory-backed MotoGP machine is capable of in Sepang tomorrow (Tuesday), as the British rider prepares to kick off his 2013 preparations by breaking the 200mph barrier for the first time. The long run to the first corner at the Sepang track will see Smith’s Monster Yamaha Tech 3 YZR-M1 machine hit a top speed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 February 2013 11:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

He is a lost cause.

Thanks all around from Ginger for getting him a ride in the best Satellite outfit without having a proven resume, similarily like Muchtooslow.

Rossi has restored world order even in his old age. The lil effeminate boy from Curry Curry ran headlong into a brick wall when he realized that Rossi was blistering a trail of lava ash on track. Only the likes of Lorenzo, Pedrosa and Marquez can manage to stay ahead of him.

Reply to this Topic
VisorViews

Dec 12

VisorViews says:

Smith is using the same bike that he used in the Valencia test - an ex-Dovisioso 2012 Tech3 while Crutchlow is using a 2012-spec factory M1.

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

News update

Come on mcn last out of the gate for news update come on sort it out guys

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Smith's day

Big day for Bradley, as most of you know my opinion of him as a rider, but he's made some headway. Looking to the next sessions, he needs to try to make the top 10, so let's wait and see, good luck to him.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Cornbowl

If you take the test-riders out of the equation   Smith is 9th  in front of Dovi - I would say that's not a bad start.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Saturn392

Yes, that's a fair point, if that was the last session, but I think he's going to find it harder to maintain that position, if the other riders improve, but as I say, good luck to him.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CB

I think he can maintain a top 10 as long as the Ducati's don't drastically improve. Can't see much improvement now tho'  - maybe later in the season.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

He did ok

...considering it's his 1st proper test on the bike... continued improving all the way through the session... they're all way off the pace so as long as he keeps improving he should be up there by day 3.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

hedge

Agreed, steady improvement ie bit by bit. In the long term it's unlikely imo that Bradders will be here for longer than his contract barring a miracle and there are others being groomed for the Blue Riband class as we speak, but i truly hope he enjoys his time and i've no doubt he'll give it his best shot. Equally, i hope he proves me wrong!

All the best Bradley.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Bradders

8th on day 2, only 1 and half seconds down and he's not even trying to set hot laps yet. Look out Cal and the satellite Honda's, Bradley is on your case.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices