You are in... Forums > General > General > Well well --- guilty

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Well well --- guilty

after the lies and wriggling he's finally told the truth.

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/chris-huhne-pleads-guilty-in-speeding-case-871966/ 

Likely to go to prison for perverting the course of justice, what an example to the rest of the nation. :wink:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 February 2013 13:05)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

he will get a soft sentence

they will wangle it some how so he does the minimum even tho he should be held to a higher standard being an mp personaly i think anyone who wants to be a polotician should be chained to a wall an gaged just incase

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Cynical.

The guy stood in front of the cameras for the last year or so and insisted he was innocent and would fight it all the way. He`s let it go right to the end, right till the last minute before admitting he`s a liar, and resigning his seat.

He`s been taking his M.P`s salary and expences all this time knowing full well it`ll end in tears. He should be made to pay back the money. The arrogant sod.
I hope he gets plenty stir, although there`s stir for us and stir for "them".... Like open prison. 
I wonder where that bent female copper is right now, her that got so called 15 months last week for selling inside info to the press. 

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Just

read that when he resigned from the cabinet, (to clear his name)! he got £17000 severance pay.

Can we have that back? Well, its apparently his decision whether or not to return it.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Soft touch

how often we hear how Britain's a soft touch for illegal immigrants and EU migrants but to me the British tax payer is the soft touch with this c**t. Nick Clegg was 'shocked' apparently today to hear the news about Huhne's resignation and guilty plea, shocked my arse pissed off is more like it.

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

Makes you wonder?

professional liars every single last one of them!:mad:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN