Skip to content

Discuss This All test cheats are drivers General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > All test cheats are drivers

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

All test cheats are drivers

Hundreds of learner drivers a year get someone else to take their test for them while not one motorcyclist attempts the scam, government figures show. Suspected impersonators sat 455 practical tests and 1469 theory tests in 2011/12 – an average of five a day - but all of the cheats were drivers. A Driving Standards Agency spokeswoman said: ‘I can...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 February 2013 16:20)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Titosfuneral!

Well, read bibickeybi's comment for a start and watch the news. This sort of thing crops up in the media from time to time, just like the insuance scams that take place. One Asian guy was in the news in the north west not long ago for braking for no reason and getting people to run into the back of him on a roundabout. He did it so many times, the workers in an office opposite saw it going on and called the police. It turned out he had done this around 200 times! Just how no-one in the insurance industry noticed this is amazing. Let me just add though I am not a racist as I have numerous friends from Asia etc and they are as good if not morally better than some English people I know. Given the choice, I would live next to an Asian as they have stronger family ties than our divorce-happy country and their children are usually far better behaved. Certainly better than my next door neighbours wild kids.!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Lovely

"Motorcyclists are just decent sorts"...... aint we just ?

Reply to this Topic
arbg92

Oct 05

arbg92 says:

One reason..??

One possible reason is that most would be motorcyclists have to train with a school. So they would be seen over a few days. A qualified rider would stand out a mile to a school instructor . Couple this with the fact that the school would book the test to take it on the school bike, it would not benefit any school to present an illegal rider. It would be interesting for the DSA to say how many of the "CHEATING" drivers presented themselves in their own cars..! Come on DSA Spokeswoman....give us a few more facts...!

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

snev

"Lovely "Motorcyclists are just decent sorts"...... aint we just ?" Yep!

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Do

the examiners need to do an eye test as well?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Hmmm...

Here they take your picture every time before you take a test, so it can be compared to the picture on file by facial recognition software, with those flagged for not matching subject to further identity verification.

Reply to this Topic
bandit99

Aug 11

bandit99 says:

ENOUGH....

ENOUGH...of this Asian bashing. No more vile racist stereo typing. This is supposed to be a forum for intelliegent, considered, researched and respectful discussions.

There are dishonest people from ALL walks of life. Criminality etc, does not differ between skin colour, backgrounds and gender.

As for Piroflip, there are Asian bikers albeit a small number but growing and thus should be encouraged. Current Asian bikers hail from both Muslim and Sikhs communities. All born and bred here in Blighty. And not forgetting Afro Carribean. Your racist term is misguided and bourne out of hatred and ignorance.

I am a British born Muslim motorcyclist and proud of it. I engage and integrate with everyone. Motorcycling in today's Britain is not an all inclusive "white man" club.

So please, EVERYONE, no more ignorant, racist and misguided comments. Let's enjoy what motorcycling does in our short lives. There will always be contentious matters that test us. So let's show solidarity and SHOUT NO TO RACISM IN BRITISH MOTORCYCLING.

Thank you.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

"ENOUGH...of this Asian bashing. No more vile racist stereo typing. This is supposed to be a forum for intelliegent, considered, researched and respectful discussions."

You ain't from around here are ya boy?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle