You are in... Forums > General > General > EU new plans

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

EU new plans

They have allocated nearly £2 million to employ staff to trawl through social networks, forums, etc looking for evidence of euroskeptic opinions. They are to then find the ringleaders and discredit them.

"NINETEEN EIGHTY FOUR" WAS NOT MEANT AS A HANDBOOK ON HOW TO RUN THE PERFECT STATE.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 February 2013 20:25)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"They are to then find the ringleaders and discredit them."

with what exactly? an unelected state punishing free thinking people???..ring any bells?.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Ding

alingalingalingaling. :lol:

Sorry we could not add your comment.... add this, bitch.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

They can troll --- sorry ! trawl through this one

and find a few ringleaders and they'd all be one person :lol::lol::lol: 

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Lol

I'm too simple to be making any different usernames. I panic about it logging me out as it is as I've no clue what my bloody password is.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Ditto Phil

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I have to carry my name and address in my wallet. Well you never know :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

Fuck them

My name is Mick Entwistle.
I live in Bury, near Manchester.
Kiss my big fat hairy arse fucking wank stain waste of time fucking overpaid shitheads. Discredit all you fuckingwell want.
And stop spending my tax pounds on your fucking stupid schemes, maybe you could help the poor with that £2million or get a fucking brain fitted to your tiny little fucking waste of skin.
Wankers.
Please bump this as often as possible
As you can see, I have no opinion on this matter.
Wankeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Entus-- FFS man

will you stop beating about the bush :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ditto that feeling by the way, fucking wastes of oxygen :mad:

Edit: That's done it now then, any minute now we'll get 'the knock' a whiff of gas through the keyhole the 'europolice arer looking into football match rigging whatever next ? they'll be at the European ports stopping illegals boarding trucks to Britain ---- NAH ! too busy with football.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

I don't think

2 million is enough......:roll eyes:  The bad feeling in this country about being in the EU is huge...  That pittance will just cover the tip of the iceberg.......     The deluded Bast@rds....:mad:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Entus

You're wrong here I'm afraid. That kind of language does nothing for our cause and just brings us all into disrepute.

They're fucking cock sucking cum guzzling sperm burping CUNT SHITTERS.

Please get it right as we don't want our cause to collapse based on using unseemly language.

EDITED: as I wanted cuntshitters in caps.:smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

They

intend to do it by correcting misinformation and so on. Basically saying it's wrong to hold a different point of view to theirs which is the same attitude that the commission has in the EU parliament. I always thought the idea of a parliamentary democracy was that all sides came together to discuss different point of views and at the end of a debate some people will have changed their minds and a vote is held. In the EU those who have a different point of view are seem as obstructive and timewasters - it's a rubber stamp parliament there to do the will of the executive. 

Honestly their attitude to the people is becoming properly like 1984 - your opinion can not differ from that of "the party" and they know best. It doesn't matter what referendums say, they'll do what they want regardless and they'll "elect" people to preside over the entire EU without giving the people a vote.

Can you imagine what would happen in America if they decided that only the representatives of states could vote for the President? There'd be an uproar. 500,000,000 people are now 'ruled' by the EU and it's president - I've never heard of him, I don't want him and the sooner he fucks off, the better... sort of paraphrasing Nigel Farage there.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle