General internet scammeraround plz read General

You are in... Forums > General > General > internet scammeraround plz read

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

northernmonkey8504

Feb 13

internet scammeraround plz read

hi just thought id tell you all ive had my 09 plt zx6r up for sale for a week and i keep getting scammers trying to offer to pay for it by cashiers check and by paypal they say they are out of uk and can pay by one of these methods and they will send a friend or a shipping bloke round heres a example of the emails i got.

Stuart, about payment..is it okay with you if i write you a cashiers check for 4000 tomorrow as deposit and you will get the 250 balance in cash when he comes for the pick up...after you have the check cashed at your bank.i will send the check through UPS delivery service,that way you can get it the next day and you will have it cashed at your bank with no troubles.

i wont have the bike come picked with the 250 balance cash not until when you have the check cleared at your bank..so no worries,i just need your name as you want it written on the check and your mailing address you want it delivered to.i hope this is clear to you.
Andy. these check dont get picked up for weeks and ur bike has already gone thanks all

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 February 2013 23:06)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices