Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return

Valentino Rossi made a brilliant return to Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad in Malaysia today, the nine-times world champion ending the first day of 2013 pre-season testing with the fourth quickest time. Rossi showed a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati has not blunted his confidence or skills and the 33-year-old topped the timesheets for a period in the early part of the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 10:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

I feel the need to have my say .................. but i cant be bothered

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Very impressive

debut from Marquez - my son reckons he'll be the next Rossi.    He's certainly going to be a force to be reckoned with and a thorn in the side of the established stars.  Not going to be the best-loved bloke on the grid tho' - it's that 'fisherman's' grin'

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Rossi cant win

With all the fishermans friends can he, fourth and on the pace, building nicely and looking a threat. BUT STILL you find reasons to slag him. i'l reserve my judgement till the end of the test.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

bikemad

No.

Why are you here?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

ccb

Rossi cant win

------------------------------------

Nor could Stoner bud. Very few (if any come to think of it) reserved judgement on Casey, yet still slag him despite his CV.

Que sera sera.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Sign of the times..

Come now Saturn you silly old sausage..this is MotoGP.

It's not relevant for riders getting paid millions to engage fans with charisma and spontaneous wit. To make time to sign autographs with a smile, complete engagement after engagement with good humour ensuring sponsors keep putting hands in pockets because they perceive a decent Return On Investment, and giving something back to the sport.

No pal..it's all about wearing anoraks, drooling over 1000fps pictures of the computer controlled bikes and bland corporate cliches.

This is the 21st century for God's sake, who needs to talk to people face to face and interact on a personal level.

Absolutely fk all to do with being a motorcyclist.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

This is the 21st century for God's sake, who needs to talk to people face to face and interact on a personal level.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's why your profile is always hidden bud? Fairplay.

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Why isn't Dovi up there in the timing's like predicted? Rossi wasn't trying hard enough was he on the Duke? He must be putting more effort in on the Yam

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I think you know why..

When you stir up shit like wosi, it's just easier that way.

Besides..proper fans and the true bikers spirit are sadly missing from this place.

Reply to this Topic
chipsandgravy

Feb 11

Hilarious

This time in 2011 and 12 when Rossi failed so spectacularly and went onto do so with such regularity, it was 'Wait til the racing starts, testing is just that, testing. His race craft will win out, just you wait and see'.

Now after one measly test day its 'The goat has returned, the messiah has returned, now you're in for it, lets all have a wank and a pot noodle'.

So which one is it 46ers, does testing matter or not, coz once again, you're all hopelessly contradicting yourselves. Fuck me, George Doors would be half handy on a sorted M1. You'd have thought they've platted piss the way you lot are carrying on.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle