Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return

Valentino Rossi made a brilliant return to Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad in Malaysia today, the nine-times world champion ending the first day of 2013 pre-season testing with the fourth quickest time. Rossi showed a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati has not blunted his confidence or skills and the 33-year-old topped the timesheets for a period in the early part of the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 10:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Lacking grip part II

see Buelligan's post "especially Rossi" Ha, ha dozy old twat. They all want to post a time if feeling good. Some just hold more in reserve.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Has

The Rev Benny gone MIA? shame ,he was a good lad, mad as a box of frogs at times but still a good fella. Mind theres afew new names so you never know which one could be him...

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

hey nostrils and pussy/pacey

This is 2013...is this going to be you all year?Clinging to 2011/12 stats to try to prove a point from yesteryear that no one cares about....oh yeah rossi was fastest for an hour or two yesterday with last years bike. The other 3 were trying for quick times at end while rossi was trying new engine and not trying for a quick lap. And pacey what up bitch? You introduced the word "rookie" not me,as in " rossi was beat by a rookie". Stop reposting others words and come up with your own...not these stupid little comments on a single part of a statement, ignoring all contextual relevance. Its going to be a loooooong abusive year for you two...get used to it...you guys are bad winners and really bad ...wait for it....LOSERS!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Nostrodumbarse..

CRT running around for a couple of days?

Yeah..and how many laps did they complete?

Shinji Aoki - Manager, Bridgestone Motorsport Tyre Development Department: "..Torrential rain over the previous two days and a lack of recent activity at the Sepang circuit meant that track conditions for the opening day were challenging, with some riders remarking that the grip level of the circuit were below average."

I can smell the desperation & fear..or is it the stale piss dribbling from your little weener? Make the most of your time here at MCN, while you can.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

hoos dozy?

Just to let you into a little secret nostro.When they are testing new parts as Rossi was in the afternoon they do not go for an outright fast lap.
We will know more by the end of the test weather permitting however most of us know Rossi goes far better in a race than he does in testing.
Where did you predict Dovi and Spies again?
About 5th and 6th I seem to remember.The bikes not the problem.Must be the poor riding styles eh?

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Hey nostro

The 1st real test of 2013 starts in just 9 days. The V8 supercars test day sponsored by " gone fishing"

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CCB

Benny has gone R.I.P.  However re-incarnation is his speciality so he's bound to be still around.  It's a case of looking for the M.O.   I think the reason for departure was to avoid the flak from the Dovi predictions.

Reply to this Topic
stompmyduke

Mar 08

stompmyduke says:

Tapas noshers triumph!

Finally the Spaniards are making a clean sweep in MGP. Grinner Marquez is as quick as we thought, as - curiously - is Mr Rossi. The young lions are out to show their speed straight out the box, with the old dog is taking a more measured pace. It's gonna be great to see the 3 youngsters (is Dani still young?)fighting it out while a certain eytie lurks, ready to pick up the pieces. My advice to Rossi? Eat more tapas son (and drink more San Miguel!).

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

hey paceycasey my 'bud' what are you still doing on here havent u got a trout to catch  

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

lumberjerk

I introduced the word 'rookie' as that defines MM's first season in this class. You contested it.

I bet your Mounty buds call you wanker too.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices