Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return

Valentino Rossi made a brilliant return to Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad in Malaysia today, the nine-times world champion ending the first day of 2013 pre-season testing with the fourth quickest time. Rossi showed a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati has not blunted his confidence or skills and the 33-year-old topped the timesheets for a period in the early part of the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 10:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

lol @ platted piss.

Ducati are in the garage right now trying to polish the turd they're STILL trying to develop.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

pacey

I know exactly why you introduced the word rookie. There was no need to remind anyone that marquez is a rookie...it was a poorly disguised attemp to belittle rossi's extremely competitive performance. A better guage would be to look at times around noon when rossi set his time...oh wait he was in first place with that lap! That was just to throw down a marker, get everyone-a-thinkin', and then spend the rest of the day trying new stuff to get more settled with the yam again. Also marquez trying to impress meant that dani and jorge had to put him in his place. Rossi is not going to get involved in that pissing contest...at least for now.

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

Rossi

At first I was really disappointed rossi was 0.4 behind, but then, as 1986etc already noticed, I checked the full analysis of the lap times and rossi put his time in at lap 30/56, whereas the first 3 did it in the very last 2 laps. It does seem rossi just set the record straight and then from then on focused on settings, he didn't change tyre from lap 30 onwards. The first three, by looking at the time sheet, it seems came back in, put new tyre and went out again just to set a blistering fast lap. I feel a bit of relief, hopefully the cat is playing with the mouse

Reply to this Topic
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

first test and top 7 will quite possibly be the standings come the end of the season and in that order

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Wonder if there is any truth......

to the rumour that Rossi had a qualifier on when he set his time? 

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

A Rossi Resurrection.......

Perfect timing with BMW releasing their new GS, Britain is in love with bikes again.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Dash for cash..

I like Marquez' smile, even if it does remind me of The Joker out of Batman.

Could be laughing on the other side of his face, if & when Rossi stops working on a race set-up and can be arsed to get involved with the pissing contest into which our three less experienced aliens got drawn to top the sheets.

The ghost of a certain absent retiree still haunts some of the weaker, more impressionable minds it seems.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

the gap will be closer to a second by the end of testing, the princeofrepsol has already broken the king of yellow wank stains and this on one of rossi's best tracks. Rossi's great sepang record no doubt has a lot to do with his pre GP routine of a few days in Bangkok and Pattaya sampling all the lady boys have to offer, it is rumoured that rossi always tucks before racing in Malaysia in honour of his thai lady friends

nearly fell off my chair laughing at this one!! good show prince of repsol!

As for the Doktor46's long winded comment hes making you Flossi-philes look stupid!! haha! are they all uneducated, full-stop hating, grandmothers basement dwindling yellow mankini wearers like he is??? LOL!

And Saturn392s, last time i checked the laws of mathematics havnt changed either, perhaps you and Doktor46 shouldnt have wagged so many maths/ english classes all those eons ago!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Except that wasn't Bridgestone's Aoki you were quoting at all

was it Wosi - the master mutt of misinformation. Have another tug on yesterdays time sheet and watch the lanky yellow puke with the unsavoury machiavellian personality  slip further from the top. You know he doesn't have the skill factor to compete with the elite.

Buelligan, Dovi and Spies have two years of chaotic directionless Rossi led 'development' to undo. They're not going to right the ship at the first test.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Nostro

You mean the same as Rossi had from the chaotic directionless Stoner led 'development' to undo.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle