Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return

Valentino Rossi made a brilliant return to Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad in Malaysia today, the nine-times world champion ending the first day of 2013 pre-season testing with the fourth quickest time. Rossi showed a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati has not blunted his confidence or skills and the 33-year-old topped the timesheets for a period in the early part of the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 10:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

CHR..

I'll go with whatever people want, after debate of course, but yes I think they can be classed independant, as the Six Nations Rugby at the moment proves. People are proud of their colours and it adds to the spice.

I don't think that because they are not represented in GP, for example, that should exclude them..if that's what you mean?

After all..FRR has two other categories that make up potentially more points each than the Blue Riband class.

I know good lads and lasses from all corners of the UK, and have worked away in Scotland and Wales and been made to feel very at home.

There are always good and bad mind. Old wosi has had to put his dukes up on several occasions when bigoted tossers have played the we hate England card..which can be a generational thing IMO, ingrained from birth without particular thought.

N'owt wrong with a bit of do though, it's all some want on occasion, especially if you've got the local women draped all over you.

Mmmm :tongue::tongue::tongue: Hahaha.. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Err, yah!..

..I was being facetious, but hey, your way's good too..

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Well, he seems happy enough...

does old man Rossi, and he improved from yesterday. Another eh, prediction, blown out of the water.

“I am happy because I improved today. This is a great feeling!” smiled Rossi, who often struggled to make successive gains during two tough seasons at Ducati.

“I improved half a second with the new tyre and now the lap time starts to be quite interesting.

“More importantly I improved my rhythm by more than half a second. Today I was able to run constantly in the low 2m 1s. This is so important.

“There remains a small regret because I wanted to do a 2m 0s but unfortunately before the rain I did a mistake in the hairpin. If not, I could stay more or less with the lap time of Marquez.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I thought you'd dumped that type of attitude after we agreed a Hogwartesque arrangement on..you know who?

You had me going there..

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Wosi

Do you ever ask yourself why people hate England?

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

ridge racerhrc

When are you going to come out the closet ridgeracer. I bet you wear your yellow mankinny every night when you go to bed

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Wosi Do you ever ask yourself why people hate England? Is it our fish and chips?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Sometimes..Yes.

What's your beef Pal?

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

chillisauce

.....stoner jumped on a well sorted bike did he?.....so how come this well sorted bike with capirossi on it only managed 8th in 2007......surely if it was such a great bike with a huge advantage it would be like the yamaha and honda situations where they are 1 and 2 or 1 and 3.....not 1 and 8......as for development ducati takes no notice of any rider, if they did they'd have dumped that fukin engine instead of trying to constantly work everything around the engine configuration......

Reply to this Topic
caniborrowcaseyswife

Mar 11

rossi shines

i take it he was fastest then..

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle