Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi shines on factory Yamaha return

Valentino Rossi made a brilliant return to Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad in Malaysia today, the nine-times world champion ending the first day of 2013 pre-season testing with the fourth quickest time. Rossi showed a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati has not blunted his confidence or skills and the 33-year-old topped the timesheets for a period in the early part of the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 10:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

torrential rain affecting track conditions

I hope you will suitably chastise this idiot for such a ridiculous suggestion wosi.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Haha..Touche doohanfan.

I don't think anyone mentioned it about Qatar, apart from your good self of course?..and tbh, how could the claim possibly hold water there when the riders were faster AFTER the down pour?

Don't blame you for trying though. Better luck next time.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

the ducatI

?....gp7....gp8 amd gp9 was also awful as shown by all the riders except one

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

Rossi back on it

And dovi back in 10th lol

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

doohanfan

stoner is indeed retired saturn   So why are you bringing him up?.

I vowed not to mention him again earlier in the New Year as any reference to him is irrelevant in 2013. However others continually bring him up  to compare his wins, losses, records, crashes etc.. in order to put down the yellow peril. I try to ignore it but sometimes get chivvied into some sort of response   However once the first flag of 2013 drops I will be focussed 100 percent on this years championship.   My post was in reply to Nostro who had already mentioned Stoner and Rossi.    Since then Nostro posted me a nice balanced reply. we're quits.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Obviously Nostro

Stoner jumped on a well sorted bike and wether it was his fault or Ducati's, it turned to shit slowly over the years.  and Rossi did no good on a shit bike and development went no better for him. 

All i'm saying is you cant have it all your own way.  Stoner didn't progress in development on it either

Woopy doo Stoner one a few races in his last season on it and Rossi not even one win on it.  We know you dont like Rossi fans but we not all twats.  

And yes life umpa lumpa land is bliss, or should i say will be again soon :) 

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Nostro's Aliens..

I like Rossi as you well know - intelligent, witty, passionate about what he does, Oh and he has been known to ride a bike rather splendidly too - but to be fair to Nostril, on this occassion, he did qualify him not being an Alien at present by stating..over the last couple of years.

As I said earlier, Rossi has won nothing of late and will need to rectify this situation before he can be re-admitted a very exclusive club. That Marquez is an Alien in waiting is of lttle doubt, but he's not won yet. Dovi won a wet race in 2009 but cannot be considered thus because of the circumstances of that race and his failure to win anything since.

Right now, there are only TWO Aliens, with potentially two in waiting.

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

I'll say it again ....

Will all you Rossi sycophants please desist from including your IQ scores in your tags.  It kind of gets you off on a bad foot, which is something you really don't need.  I do wonder where the decimal point goes in Saturn's moniker though.  Answers on a postcard etc., etc.

Let's look at this calmly for a minute.  Rossi is in 4th place which is good compared to the last 2 years, but he is the last of the full factory Yamondas which is bad.  Rossi is less than half a second off "pole" which is a good effort on his return, but Marky-Marc is doing even better on his MotoGP debut which takes the shine off things a little.

In summary - definitely a Pass mark for Rossi, but "shines" is maybe too strong.  Early days yet so everyone should chill.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

FRR.

Wosi, you mention Scotland and Ireland as divisions of country groupings, but can they be classed as independent countries - are they not just hanger's on? I do include Wales in that suggestion of course?....

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

back step nostro

"For the umpteenth time, stoner has never been my preferred rider"...wow that is some impressive backstep mate. All you have done in the past few years has been to give typewritten blowjobs to stoner while trying to convince yourself and any who would listen that not only was rossi finished but he was only average to begin with. Unlikeyou though my soft liddle kiwi, we can forgive you and move on by concentrating on the racing. First though you need to man-up and admit you are/were wrong about rossi being finished and the ducati being a good bike. If you do, you will be treated on the merits of your future posts...if you dont you will be abused..all year long. You have given everyone infinite ammo to work with and it would be real easy. The choice is yours bud...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices