Skip to content

Discuss This Honda unveil CB1100 at the London Motorcycle Show New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Honda unveil CB1100 at the London Motorcycle Show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Honda unveil CB1100 at the London Motorcycle Show

The Carol Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show takes place on February 15 to 17 at ExCel. Almost every new bike will be there along with customs, classic and the amazing Revolution live show. Honda has been among the busiest of all manufacturers in with a host of new bikes at all levels for 2013 including the intriguing CB500 range of three...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 11:20)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

again!

Honda have been selling this bike for a few years now and it was unveiled at the NEC last year, so why the big headline?

Reply to this Topic
Drewson

Aug 12

Drewson says:

Because it's finally going to be available in the UK, which some folk won't be aware of.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

So We can look forward to many more "Unveilngs" then, until everyone knows about it? And there was me thinking that MCN were desperate for news stories.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Other than this yawn-worthy bike, what are we likely to see at this show that wasn't at the NEC?

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

I can't quite understand the heavy promotion of this dino bike as if its some kind of Messiah to sort the current woes of the motorcycle industry? Because I can gaurantee it will not.

Has anyone got any of that special turd polish?

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Cool bike.

I like these. I'd just put proper exhaust on it so it would sound as nice as it looks. People shopping for a GSX-R wont get it. People who like their bikes in their simplicity with character (with aftermarket exhaust) will.

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

oup sent before saying...cruising in the city on this will be a blast, cruising in the city on a sports bike is boring.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

I have to say, I agree that this one bike is getting an awful lot of coverage for some reason? It's a nice looking bike, sure, but it's hardly a radical new design or built using high tech materials, is it. Things must be pretty slow news - wise....

Reply to this Topic
600d

Aug 02

600d says:

cb1100

pity Honda didn`t progress the cb1100r that would have sold more units even at 2k more big lack of semi faired 1000cc+sports bikes at the minute

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Missing the Big News

How can you not be excited that the UK is getting the Honda Forza 300i ?  I wish Honda would bring it to the US.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices