Skip to content

Discuss This New HD Street Glide at London Motorcycle Show New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New HD Street Glide at London Motorcycle Show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New HD Street Glide at London Motorcycle Show

The Carol Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show takes place on February 15 to 17 at ExCel. Almost every new bike will be there along with customs, classic and the amazing Revolution live show. Harley-Davidson, back after a year's absence, will have a large range of bikes on show with the Street Glide tourer and the Street Bob both new for 2013. The...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 11:23)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

Got to agree with you Shiva

What a lot of ...........!! (fill your own expletive) it is!:lol:

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Bit Harsh, eh?

@ SHIVA – You are being a bit harsh on the Harley-Davidson. After all, it has modern technology such as telescoping forks, hydraulic dampers, re-circulating engine oil, electrical starter and electric lights.

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

Electric Lights...

Sh*t they have entered the WWI era of bike making with success.  next will be tubeless tires.  F*ck H-D. 

Reply to this Topic
triday12

Jun 06

triday12 says:

What a pile of expensive sh~t@, now available in AA Breakdown colours !!!

Reply to this Topic
bikerpete51

Apr 11

bikerpete51 says:

A question of taste.

Looks comfortable, with good weather protection, decent mudguards and panniers and a nice custard yellow finish which will help you find it in the car park.  A nice practical motorcycle, if not very exciting... Handlebar fairing looks like it came off a 1950's golden flash. Do Harley share their styling team with Royal Enfield by any chance?

Reply to this Topic
SPRINTMAN52

Feb 09

SPRINTMAN52 says:

Modern city...Yesterday's bike?

They have got this bike totally in the wrong setting,it looks so out of place, should be standing next to an old shack way out west with an old guy standing sucking on straw.The heading "HAVE YESTERDAY'S HARLEY TODAY" or a half naked bird sitting on it outside a country diner.Play to your strenghts HD don't make this something it ain't.

I'm wasted on here.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

I do like some of the Hardley Movingson's

The 48, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Softail Slim, i'd have one If I had the readies.

They seem to sell well enough, even with all you haters nana.gif

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

bikerpete

bikerpete51: "Do Harley share their styling team with Royal Enfield by any chance?" They certainly base their range with the bikes heritage at heart, V-Rod excl. Can't be any worse than an OCC or PJD machine: Take a perfectly good engine and frame, and dress it up like a xmas tree.

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

@ Snev

Snev - your comment;

"And my fav colour too. I really like the new screen , Think it makes the bike more sporty looking"

please tell me you're being ironic??? we're worried about you!

Cheers,

Baz

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

Colour

I wonder if they ship them over in a banana boat?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices