Skip to content

Discuss This New HD Street Glide at London Motorcycle Show New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New HD Street Glide at London Motorcycle Show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New HD Street Glide at London Motorcycle Show

The Carol Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show takes place on February 15 to 17 at ExCel. Almost every new bike will be there along with customs, classic and the amazing Revolution live show. Harley-Davidson, back after a year's absence, will have a large range of bikes on show with the Street Glide tourer and the Street Bob both new for 2013. The...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 11:23)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Horses for courses

more Harley bashing from those who can't understand anything other than the desire to improve lap-times and bask in the reflected glory of the latest and greatest.

Street Glide is for someone looking for comfort, happy to cover a few hundred miles on their sunday blast, uses mainly stright roads. Try doing a Street Glides job on a sportsbike and you'll fare worse. You may be able to tollerate the difference, but that's up to you.

Me? I got bored of gatso paranoia on a sportsbike. I got bored of waiting for the dawdling dozy douche ahead of me to clear the way on a decent road. So, now I opt for a slower life.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

zooBaz....

IRONIC???? nah ..... I was taking the PISS.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

ANichol....

What drugs you on dude?

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

H.D.

Squeal like a pig, boy! What a crock of shit.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Burt Reynolds....

bow and arrow... Please.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Stop Whining

All the people whining about H-D bashing must never have lived in the US, where the H-D cult following calls everything else crap, and will tell you so without asking if you are riding something else.

Reply to this Topic
gravelrash

Aug 02

gravelrash says:

Yup, same old overweight, underpowered, over-priced, handles like a shopping trolley and stops like a supertanker piece of crap that we have come to expect from Hardley Ableseon.  How they keep persuading  knobheads with more money than sense to invest in this type of junk beats me.

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

i hired a fatboy thing, the girlfriend band me from talking about it, thats how bad it was, it's a car drivers idea of a motorbike, hte VW bettle of the biking world, its a cement mixer of an engine , hte only good word i can say is, the engine has a nice beat at 55mph, that you know will get to where ever you are going, it's a futile excersize to go screaming about on a sport bike the place is just so big, so HD does have it's place in our motorbike world, it's not my cup of tea, but thats why americans drink coffee.

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

Entertaining

Just got in from the local 'biker watering hole', band was the Dog's...great to finnish the night off with this hilarious comment board. Sorry HOG's, no offence meant!

Reply to this Topic
bboydoy

Jul 09

bboydoy says:

Wow

Looks great in that diarrhea yellow...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle