Skip to content

Discuss This New Multistrada gets UK launch at London Motorcycle Show New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Multistrada gets UK launch at London Motorcycle Show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New Multistrada gets UK launch at London Motorcycle Show

The Carol Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show takes place on February 15 to 17 at ExCel. Almost every new bike will be there along with customs, classic and the amazing Revolution live show. Ducati will be showing the newly updated Multistrada 1200 with semi-active suspension which has given the 150bhp sporty adventure bike a fresh boost as it attempts to hold...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 11:25)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

MCN..."New MutiStrada Launched"

You are seriously Misleading people with these headlines, Once again We all saw it at the NEC..... LAST YEAR...and the Diavel Strada and the Panigale R and every other bike that you keep announcing as "Unveiled" or "Launched in the UK".

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Too right!

This is a very poor way to get people to attend a second rate show. Telling lies to get people through the door smacks of desperation. I've asked in a previous comment recently what REAL new bikes will make their debut at this show and I'm still waiting. The next desperate measure will be to remove these comments to hide embarassment. MCN, you have gone down in my estimations.

Reply to this Topic
Reidstar

Feb 13

Reidstar says:

Multistrada 2013

I just rode the new 2013 S Touring from Johannesburg to Cape Town via De Rust and Oudtshoorn R62. It's stunning. Comfy and quick on the motorway and spectacularly sharp through the bendy bits. Try one. A

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Eh, it's marketing, few kittens harmed

I'm sure that anyone who has been to a show and seen these bikes "pre-unveiled" will remember it. We didn't ALL see them at the NEC, and I'm unlikely to see them until the Scotch bike show in March, when they'll be new to me.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

yeh...

can't wait to see the BSA Bantam at the UK launch at the MCN London Motorcycle show. Never seen that un-veiled.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

And maybe the Brough Superior that was on the A2 bike list the other week. Was that a slip by the bike press? If its being unveiled at the London show, I'll crawl over broken glass to get there!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle