Skip to content

Discuss This New Moto Guzzi California unveiled at London Motorcycle Show New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Moto Guzzi California unveiled at London Motorcycle Show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New Moto Guzzi California unveiled at London Motorcycle Show

The Carol Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show takes place on February 15 to 17 at ExCel. Almost every new bike will be there along with customs, classic and the amazing Revolution live show. The all-new Moto Guzzi California is the first completely new big Guzzi for what seems like decades and MCN road testers reckon it’s really good too. Check out...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 11:29)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Sorry, but. . .

its not an unveiling as anyone who was at the NEC will know.I sat on it, so not exactly a scoop then!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Sat nav

Yep... It's "On Show" should be the headline, I also sat on it and so did thousands of others I suspect at last years NEC.........." twas a big bugger".

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Snev!!!

Thanks for the vindication. And there was me thinking I'd imagined it!

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

I remember sitting on a Guzzi Califorina a long time ago and thinking I like this. I still like it and I like it even more today. it's a bit different, it's classy, got style and it says ...leave me alone, don't pigeonhole me into a category, I just like bikes. There's alot to be said for that. 

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

LHR

Just sat on the California nice white one at LHR terminal 4,   what a cool nice bike , and much bigger then the last... I would....15k not bad price for a lotta kity! 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices